1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have a new quote: Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :) :evil:

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Well it's about time you came out of the darkness, Aziraphale.

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

8peeps, where exactly do you live? I know you're in the Uk somewhere, but where precisely, 'cos the very same weather you are describing occurred around where me and Z-Layrex live too...

:bigeyes:

Plus, if you go to an all-girls school, I know of two in my area...

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Not only does he know them, he also attemps to sneak into them, the rotten scoundrel ;)

5. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Layrex, you've got to straighten things up around your area if you think kissing shouldn't be done before 16. Either that or my area is messed up. We've all kissed someone at least once around here, and dirty dancing is just another thought. I even know some f*ckin sluts who's given head before. It might be sick, but that's because you probably live in a society where it associates those things as sick. Over here it's different.

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oh no, it's all over my area. Hell i've kissed girls before. I've just gone right off even talking to most females. 70% are absolute cows.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I am in the south - Dorset

and why do you think that 70% of girls are cows?

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Ok 70% is an over statement, but there's so many *****y tennage girls out there. I've punched a girl in the face before (about 2 years ago) because of how she was treating me everyday. I'd do it again too. I do know lots of nice, normal teenage girls, and i'm sure you an SG are nice too, but darn it, there's so many horrid ones out there. :cry: :flaming:

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It is the simple rule:

Everywhere you go there is a *****
    Everywhere you go there is the one who thinks they're hard
    Everywhere you go there will be a cleverclogs
    Everywhere you go there will be a snitch
    Everywhere you go ther will be a loud one

There are some more too :p

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] /me bows down to 8people's wisdom before actually posting what he was going to post in the first place.

Can people who read this post read my story so i can get some more feedback? or perhaps if anyone knows of somewhere else on the net where i can post them to get feedback? Well heres the story - http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000189

oh and has anyone else noticed that chickens change from yellow to white and brown coloured feathers as they get older?

11. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Different types of birds grow feathers, lighter than the colour they will develop as they get older.
    Their feathers also start off quite fluffy...and cute :D They shead these when they grow their adult feathers.

[ October 27, 2002, 01:07: Message edited by: Aziraphale ]

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Lazy Bonzo thats a stupid question, just like mine.
    fanfiction.net is the answer (and an obvious one at that ;)

[ October 27, 2002, 02:11: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

13. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Ok thanks Aikanaro but what was your stupid question? did you mean in this topic or generally because that part of your reply confused me :confused:

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Who cares about chickens unless your eating them, talk about ostriches!

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I like Parrots - Macaws are cool :spin:

:coffee: damn the weather! It was really windy - hurricane or something like mutti said, and rainy and lightning so I had to unplug my computers :cry: and the phone lines. Also I got a lava lamp on my Bday and Mutti is using it because her lamp is broken.

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Happy belated birthday, and best wishes 8people! All eight of you!

17. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Psalm 1994

Bill Clinton is my shepard, I shall not want.
    He leadeth me beside the still factories, he restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
    He guideth me in the path of unemployment, for his budget's sake.
    Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the breadline, I will fear no hunger.
    His compromises and his haircut, they comfort me.
    He prepareth a place at the Cabinet table for weak advisors to the laughter of mine enemies.
    He annointeth my income with taxes; my expenses runneth over.
    Surely poverty and the IRS shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in rented houses forever.

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Grrr how long does it take fanfic to send me an email so i can post my stuff grrrr

but on a plus note i have a new gem :)

19. 8people

Media:
    Congrats Lazy Bonzo

Isn't it annoying when you look for certain things and never find them? My BG2 CDs spring to mind along with Rage of mages, SimLife and Memory on my computer :flaming:

so annoying

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Something funny - from the most reliable source ever - the internet - so it HAS to be true :shake:

[ October 27, 2002, 16:41: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.