1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Sounds dangerous!, I shall immediately retreat to my dungeon of despair!. Or just reside in my tower and cry :sosad:

3. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hehe, I'm still glad to be on the other side of the water.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    He's called Kuda :grin:

It means 'The First'

It's a Short Sword, but easy to swing and jab with, so that's one up on the big swords :p

Beware :evil:

5. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

Hmm...

/picks out my 6 feet long two-handed sword :evil:

Heheheee...

/swings carelessly about the room. :eek:

Oops!...

/lobs off the head of an important person.

Nohooo, it's mine!!

/the sword is taken from me and put away for safekeeping.

What the!

/see a kid running around with my sword.

:aww:

/looks so cute that I cry.

Aaaaaahhh!

/the kid lobs my head off, and the sword is taken from him for safekeeping... :eek:

It is indeed a vicious circle!... And spam btw..................

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

How many Twinkies and Ho-Hos do you have to eat before you are an addict? Just want to know for ... um ... aw what the hell ... a 'friend' of mine. Really.

7. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

Good thing you said a friend of yours, since I would NOT have tolerated you saying it was for a paper in school!. :mad:

Would you like some potatoe with that spam?...

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Damn EU

Damn their Commission

Damn their Council

Damn their decrees

Can someone explain to me what the rationalisation of seasonal pasturing of cattle is doing in a decree about honey and bees? :eek: :mad: :confused: :o :mad: :rolleyes:

...not to mention calling upon the Commission for Poultry and Eggs :rolleyes:

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hey Tal, we had a helluva lot of snow last month, but it all melted this past weekend, and I mean all 70cm of it. In two days. TWO FREAKING DAYS! And God must hate me, it just started snowing again. You know he's only doing it to mock me.

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I haven't been on the computer much lately or playing Morrowind on Xbox...I think I might have rediscovered that I have a life. What a concept. I actually cleaned the house on sunday.

11. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

10 more posts 'til next RBP! And, school sucks.

12. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

No!, it's 9 :rolleyes: and yes, it does... :p
    But next weeks school rocks. No classes on monday, due to strange planning :D

I am sad, so very sad... :shake:

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I have a Legal Assignment I have to complete by monday. I think I won't go to the AIC swimming carnival (as I won't be competing, and have no school spirit) and stay home to do it.

8 more.

14. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I should be studying, but somehow I feel more like doing something useless today...

Icewind Dale, here I come!

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hire someone to do the studying for you.

16. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

Five left now, is it? :D

How exciting!, too bad I have to take a jog right now...

Don't start any new ones till I'm back! :mad:

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The Random Babbling Post waits for no man!

Or girl.

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Two hours of sleep, maybe two and a half. Can the even normally boring law classes get more tedious than after this? Two machine-sold coffees so far. Must make myself a good one now that I'm home. And damn it, I have to go back to the city in the evening for some English course which is compulsory because our Faculty's authorities have decided that English isn't the same as law English. Law English meaning general English course with some legal vocabulary thrown in every now and then. So they won't accept CPE no matter what. Oh well, just one foreign language is compulsory, but it's not like you'll learn anything from university courses here so it's better to take the highest level (some advanced) of English they have than to challenge your luck and get a course in a language you are actually trying to learn. Even though they do have French, Italian or German... Oh well, maybe I should have chosen otherwise. Just give me my points and my precious LLM and leave me alone! :sosad: :toofar: :shame: :almostmad:

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Chev, what's LLM?

20. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

But does it wait for anything in between? :bigeyes: :D

C'mon now, only one left... :spin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.