1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Oops, blooper, you can't get 100% pure alcohol. I think you'd better stay with 96% :)

3. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Sure you can, it's just ethanol.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    100% alcohol isn't potable simply because it isn't liquid. It's gas.

BTW, it's been a year.

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Actually, all basic alcohols, methanol, ethanol, propanol etc, are liquid at room temperature, with the exception of cyclohexanol.

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

100% alchohol is liquid. I know because I got to play with it in chemistry class. Was almost 100% ethyol, with a trace of isopropal to make it poisonous.

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Do any of you know who someone named Ping Zang is? I'm not sure about the spelling, but the least I can say is that friends can be annoying!

8. chevalier

Media:
    By the third hour of the morning, His Boozeness had left the field.

9. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

You aren't thinking of Penanze, are you. As in, the Pirates of... Its a play.

I am still waiting for my Debit card. I applied for a new one over a week ago, and my Mum posted it down to Melbourne last wendesday. And it still isnt here. This is getting tedious.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

In just 4 days time I can say "I've seen Return of the King!"

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My Grandmother is annoying, that which she doesn't understand is obviously filled with paedophiles, creeps, weirdos, rapists, and other 'undesirable' types. I speak, of course, of the internet.

12. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Complete! Finally complete!

After years of work, I have finally finished my Master's Project and wrote the last sentence of my Final Report! Haa haaa!

:roll: :thumb: :wave: :hippy: :spin:

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

It is 1 30 am. I am sitting in front of the computer instead of being in bed. I am not tired, but I feel some desire for coffee. I have no real opinions to pass on, nothing overly witty to say. Is this what spam feels like?

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So what was your project Blackhawk?

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

The 'o almighty chevalier has poisoned thy will and mind...

16. fade Gems: 13/31

I guess he is a "down-under" chev.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think I'm going to fail my first year in the GCSE course. I have so much coursework all in for the same time and I don't think I'm going to get it all done on time. They keep changing everything I don't know where half my classes are or what is going on half the time. My mother keeps expecting me to do jobs for pocket money, I don't need the money at all but she still expects me to do the jobs. I keep thinking I've done homeworks and handed things in when I haven't but I'm so convinced I have I keep getting into trouble. I keep forgetting stupid things, like where I am or what lesson I am in. I even forgot who Frostbite was earlier.

I just feel like I am finally going mad.

18. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] Just be happy about it, 8people... you will go mad...

19. fade Gems: 13/31

Down worry 8people, I always feel like that. No wonder I already have a super-high blood pressure at age 18. I think at this rate I will have one by age 20. Hopefully things will get better for you.

20. chevalier

Media:
    On the day of my highschool final exams, I played Heroes IV until 1 am, so fed up I got with the bloody compulsory reading. Got a five (A). The first hour passed on trying to wake up and the second on getting back to senses after the coffee I made myself during the exam to wake up. Still three hours left ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.