1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Rotku, let me get this straight. You are 15. You can now drive legally, and have only 1 year before you can drink legally. LoTR was filmed in your country, has some of the most beautiful scenery... New Zealand seems like the place to be. Too bad its inhabited by Kiwis, otherwise I might go there :shake: .

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Beren - man, I could have told you to steer clear of Family Law if you'd asked but does anybody ask me? No! ;)
    But seriously, it does suck the big one. Particularly being involved as a client.

But on to more normal topics, I decided yesterday that I want to be a cloud. Now THAT'S the way to live.

3. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

What? High as a kite and made up of water? Sounds like a metaphor to me Aldazar...

4. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i have this translation dictionary installed. If my cursor remained long enough, it will show the meaning of the word in chinese. "Whatnot" is noun for a rack to place antiques.

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No Baezlebub, not high as a kite, higher!!!
    way above the mortal concerns of....um...what was I saying?

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

1 year untill I can legally drink?! What are you talking about Baezlebub? It's only 20 days :p

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Die Beagleboobies, DIE!

(read that as - Skinnys did NOT have the CDs I wanted, and the directions you gave me really sucked in an extremely misleading way)

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Really sucked in a misleading way? How so? Its virtually next door to Comics Etc. and down a set of steps. It really is nearly invisible too, if you don't know what to look for.

I am surprised that they didn't have your CD. They usually stock that sort of stuff. Did you ask the counter?

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, maybe we're talking about different comic book shops? :p Daily Planet is a few hundred metres away from Skinnys.

Anyhow, I'm ordering it in, but still, I'm thinking that you should die ;)

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Twenty days? gee I feel really young, Man I have the same age as ye but I have to wait 2 years and 8 months before drinking ¨legally¨ but that doesn't mean that I *can't* drink eh? :D

Have you ever drank that 55% Alchool french's brevage? It's mad...

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

<Mystra> Aikanaro is number 19 on the list. (111111 words)

Now I have to talk in /me's :(

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just finish reading the one word story... THAT'S MAD!!!!

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

It almost makes you want to start another one, doesn't it?

*glances in Tal's direction and walks of whistling suspiciously*

14. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ofelix - I personally am partial to Bacardi's 151 proof rum. That is 75.5% alchohol.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What about amber liquor, 90% alcohol, for external use only? :shake:

16. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] My sister brought me home a bottle of Mayan whiskey when she went to Belize last year. I don't know what's in it, but it's good stuff!!!

17. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I'm doing applications essays right now. Some have this question asking what my reasons are for wanting to attend their university.

How am I supposed to tell them that I don't know much about their university and only chose them because I was forced to? :p

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Theres an Irish spirit thats made out of potatoes - about 75 - 90% I think. I've heard its like paint stripper.

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31

We used to be able to purchase 100% pure alcohol. It was sold to be added to fruit punch etc. but I have not seen it for sale for several years. I have heard that the government banned it due to winnos drinking it straight and suffering from alcohol poisoning. :(

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had learnt that drinking pure alcohol killed you. Now *that's* alcohol poisoning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.