1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, well it takes out the 'bad' parts of the One Word Story (such as having an entire thread devoted to the posting of one word), and still follows the spirit of the Random Babble. Still, let us see if Tal has anything to say on the matter. I like my life as well :grin:

2. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

KA-CHING!

Gem upgraded.

3. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Had a party last night, was good fun! :) For the first time in some I was able to sleep late this morning. (slight hangover ;) ) Gotta love finally once again getting out of bed at 10:30 and being able to play a bit of BG2:ToB to wake up :)

Ah the good old times when I didn't have that much obligations and could do as I pleased. Nostalgia is fun until you realize how you've had to abandon all that.

Study till six. :( Then more ToB. :grin: :thumb:

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, anyone been to San Francisco? If so, where are most of the skyscrapers located?

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear so. Hope you get better soon.

*Warm hugs*
    *Opens Paladin's Complete Handbottle*

Want something to warm you up?

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Aww, thanks! *cough* *sneeze*

Nothing much up now. Can't decide on a game to play, there's nothing good on TV, and I can't do much else.

7. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Aaaarrgh, Broken Sword - TSD is doing my head in. I'm stuck again! Well I'm off to work now - yay :rolleyes:

I miss my gems :(

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why is Sarevok-s' title 1337? :hmm:
    I think I got it right...

Painting warhammer. Painting two Dark riders, one is one of the Command so he's gonna have a cool spear, they take damn ages to dry on the models but seconds on the tile I put them on. Wish people would phone at more convenient times :p

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love days that I don't have to work.

10. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

Ice cream and Diet Coke works wonders on the cold!

@8People: 1337=leet=elite.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] rofl! Why didn't I get that one. :lol: :lol:

I was thinking about what hppened in the YEAR 1337 :lol: :lol:

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    ROTFLMAO! I can't believe Sarevok- pulled that over on us! I always thought it was random roman numerals! He's clever, I'll give him that!

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

It's been about 2 weeks since I last shaved. I'm at that stage where I could go a week without needing to (I'm not as hairy as I tell everyone), but now I look like one of those try hard teenagers who attempt to grow a moustache to look older. It's not true! I'm just too lazy...

14. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

Whee! I'm feeling (slightly) better today! *sneeze*

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yay! Going to Queen Street tomorrow. May actually get the freaking stuff that I want.

16. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG]
    A one word story? I guess there is quite a story behind the "one word story". :)

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

A story? Nay, 'tis an epic. A saga.

18. Manus Gems: 13/31

Well, I was inspired by Laches political post regarding a certain candidate Dean, yet thought this was not appropriate for his thread, yet still needed to be said- and what better place?

I have stopped voting and filing tax-returns (both are apparrently illegal acts). No federal election yet, but I'm sure some local ones have slipped by. A good six months since the last financial year, no word so far. So, how long do you think it'll take before they bust me down and I can go out in a blaze of gunfire?

Edit: Thought I better clarify this- tax returns are when the government pays me money. Yea, it's as crazy as it sounds. But since I don't actually pay taxes I fail to see the point. That's right, I'm hard. Real hard :rolleyes: ;)

[ December 14, 2003, 12:03: Message edited by: Manus ]

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Ahhhh, what a lovely Sunday morning :)
    Feel sleepy but have to wake up because I have to pretend to be happy at a kids party at work. boooo.
    I'm going to sit and play Icewind Dale 2 all night though.
    Yay, 11 days to christmas!!!!! :D :) :D

Ohhhh, I want tax returns :)

20. Manus Gems: 13/31

Yea, well, they're a scam. You have to pay a fee to the bank to process the cheque (our government doesn't want anyone to earn anything you're not screwed over on at least four times), plus the bank takes a week to do so (in case the federal reserve runs out of money :rolleyes: - of course, this waiting period can be waved, if you pay another fee. Kind of defeats the purpose). Then this new money you've earned all of a sudden counts towards your taxable income (as if that money hadn't allready been taxed like five times- every time it changes hands, even when you're being nice and giving the government more than they deserve, they hit you. Let alone the first time you yourself earnt it). Then the next guy you pay that money to adds it to his taxable income, and so on and so forth. I don't like things any more. If it is a thing, chances are I won't like it.

Edit: By the way, I don't deal with banks anymore either. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.