1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have one pair of shoes and one pair of sandals for the summer and two pairs of hiking boots for the winter. I love cool boots - no risk of toe stubbing there.

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Damn, I just got my arse kicked off a computer at that online risk! So I gave up and had bash at Soldier of Fortune 2 online and got fragged :( whats happening to me - I'm normally able to break even with a 0 kills, but no, I have to go and get -7 kills!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gah, two days net-less, I feel horrid.

I hate life.

I feel like random bavvling but nothing comes out.... what's wrong with me?

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

http://www.finalconquest.com a highly recommended online version of Risk (if it hasn't already been said). Which Risk by its self is also a highly recommended game, but make sure it's not one of the new versions as the rules have been totally ruined!

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Note to self: Shouldn't browse ancient demo CDs... I ended up installing an addictive little "put colored bits into rows" game and now I'm hooked.

My sleep patterns have turned erratic. *sigh*

I think I could use some food... I suppose I'll starve this weekend...

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] ROFL! Ej that was great - perhaps not the best thing to read in an IT lesson though :lol: :spin: :lol: :spin: :lol: :spin:

7. Xerxes Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

How long do other ppl spend on SP forums? i average a about 3-4 hours (on holidays) maybe 20-30 on school days

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Final Conquest is addictive. I learnt how to play Risk last night and now I can't stop. I'm going to have to buy the board game now.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Your enthusiasm will burn out, then a month later you'll rediscover it and the cycle will repeat.

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I have five... no, six - make that EIGHT pairs of black shoes alone. :roll: For casual wear there's two pairs of hiking boots (one urban, one trail), sneakers, cowboy boots, and western clogs. Then there's the remainder of the collection: dark brown pumps, tan D'Orsays, light brown ankle straps, navy pumps, red T-straps, taupe crossed-strap pumps... If you really want to know about the rest, you'll have to wait until Monday so I can do a full inventory over the weekend and report back. ;)

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] For a guy, I have a lot of shoes:

1 pair of Sneakers
    1 pair black dress shoes
    1 pair brown dress shoes
    1 pair black casual shoes
    1 pair brown casual shoes
    1 pair of winter boots
    1 pair of sandals

12. Arabwel

Media:
    1 pair of sneakers
    1 pair of hiking boots
    1 pair of heeled boots (that need to be re-fuitted so I never use them anyway...)

That's my shoebox. :p

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why do I have the fealing that this Friday will be looong and boring? I mean it's the last day of school of the week, my class aren't that bad, I'll finaly meet my friend who I haven't seen for weeks, but I get the feeling that it will be long... :wail:

I wonder what it is to die horribly? :D

edit: Geee, I've written Firday ^Frydie^ :eek:

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

We should just turn Random Babbling into a whole heap of mini-games, to truly drive Tal insane :D

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Like a mini version of the one word story?

ie. The one letter story :D :D

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
  17. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i go u.s. now

18. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yum yum
    I could really do with a pizza now, I'm starving

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31

I officially name Rallymama 'The Footwear Queen'. Good lord whay do you need that many - I thought i was bad!

I'm starving too :(

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You're getting Goth, Ara, that's what :p

Sir Belly, you still lose one to me! :shake: :lol: :grin:

Three brown, two black, two winter, sandals. I'm not including snickers for I have no idea where I've put them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.