1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Goldfish in bowl! All they do is swimming around in small circles and hope someone will feed them. Just take some time to consider this: "maybe I'm a goldfish, and have just not yet realised!" Well, maybe you are! Just think about it, right?

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I will gloriously pass any personality disorder test you could possibly pull out of your nose, despite my no less glorious reputation for good, wholesome and down-to-earth cheeky common sense :D

In spam we prosper, in spam we rise!

How is Nanowrimo?

Hmm..., by the way, I wonder how many SP's AoDA posts could be used as valid essays and dissertations in their own right :shake:

Lol: Christianity. What an atheist should know.

Or: Hichhiker's guide to evil American plots.

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Eww. Code of honor, anyone?

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

They're attacking! No! Run for your lives!

But first get me some food, I'm hungry!

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Headbanger made it to the rogue stone, but the requirements for it have been pushed up since then.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bah. Spam.

Hand better. go me.

Life sucks.

*sigh* We have a Slovakian assistant teacher in class. Go us.

Bah.

Spam.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Spam? *looks around* Where?
    I'm not so hungry any more, so ignor my last post :D

8. Arabwel

Media:
    I actually ate something this morning... we have breakfast served at school, but we're supposed to pay for it. *shrug* I cheated.

*sigh*

I feel like a mysterious headache is setting in. I wonder if I should just go home for the rest of the day?

Spent lots of last night reading Shura's stories. Anyone recently told you that you rock?

And byu the way, Shura, why do you insisnt that Shura the Swordsman will never get laid? From where I was looking, he had some damsel or other ready to throw themselves at his feet all the time! :p

Then again, I'm just the resident weirdo. Ignore me.

9. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

The idea of Shura writing some steamey sex seen is kinda unbelievable though. It would probaly invloved devil's horns and sword.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Devil horns and swords?

*deletes the obvious reply due to fear of bannage*

But still, who says it would have to be detailed? right now, Shura the Swodsman is a canon virgin... :rolleyes:

Fantasy chars do have a libido. But it might be slow to develope... just HOW many books did it take for Jordan to get Rand together with tat Aiel chick?

Of course, this all is for naught in case someone managed to stick their sword in an improper place destroying all interest in these thngs for our deadly walking shredder...

*tries to look innocent*

I'll just shut up now.

11. Rotku

:lol: Good idea shutting up. As for myself, I'm off to bed. Night, night!

12. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Rotku*

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

or whatever...

Got official permission to skip school for two days. Went to the counsellor and told her I suck. Noww everyone is SO understanding that I want to choke.

Then again, I just night graduate someday...

13. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That was a good one, gotta try it someday. They think I have BIG isuisses(sp?)(and I have but still...) so that should work.

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

How cool would it be to make an ASCII animation of SP people? Maybe that crazy battle we all had :grin:

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Ooh! Peanuts!

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Are you sure you want want to get me started? :D

Coffeeeeee.... There was no real coffee in the house when my body got up in the morning, at the barbaric hour of 6.45. Faced with imminent danger of cessation of vital functions, I exhausted the means at my disposal to provide sufficient substitutive measures of survival. Knowing it would cost my throat dearly, I therefore drank a warm seven spoon instant cappuccino immediately followed by an instant ice coffee. Another coffee at 9.30 allowed for staying awake during the second, constitutional law, class until 11.30.

Come my precious, come... *grabs his coffee cup*... /censored/

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just woke up at the more or less civilised hours of 7:45 AM and it's my last school day for the week YAY! I might try with my friend a cofee contest, whoever drink the more win! but you also might not be able to spleep - but that doesn't matter since we're gonna play risk, D&D, and bug the dog all the night! woo-hoo! I'm also going to sleep over there since Bus stop at 12 PM and my parents doesn't want to take me home at 12 PM in the middle of the week. I sure need sleep...

Create a great nation of all of those who share the same spaming lineage we shalt! All of those who do not share this lineage shalt be excluded from this great nation of spam!

¨Fell asleep on his board¨

18. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Just woke up from an hour long (or actually short ;) ) middaynap. Blegh, woke up more tired than before I went to sleep. :( Have lots of work for the rest of the day, and I have to get up early tomorrow as well. And tomorrownight I have a party which'll undoubtedly go far into the night, so I won't find my sweet, sweet sleep again till fridaymorning. Then I have the entire day off, technically I could sleep the entire day. If it weren't so that I'd be sleeping at my friend's place, who has to go to school at 10 in the morning.

Coffee, if only you weren't so damned disgusting, we'd get along just fine ;)

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ack, my cold has came back...nooo, I do not want the flu again!
    I need to work my sleep patterns out. Went to bed a 7AM and got up at exactly 1.43PM - What the hell is wrong with me?
    I need a shave :eek:

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm ill! I'm ill! I'm ill!!?

I've got a fever and this time I'm really delirious. Promise.

And exams are coming up in one week. And I don't care...'cause I'm ill. Delirious and ill.

(Someone find a nice tune to go with the amazing lyrics!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.