1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

You people are not entertaining me!

Entertain me or you will be destroyed!

2. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Dang! 60 posts already, I was very late :cry: .

Nooo!!! the weather report just said its gonna rain on Thanksgiving, NOOOO!!

3. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    *starts dancing*

Please don't destroy me, Shralp!

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] SHRALP! The Eight shall destroy you!MOoOAHhaHAhahHA!@!

guess my riddle if you are bored :p

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Woah! Only another 17 posts and someone will have actually acheived the Rogue Stone!

If you can't tell, it's 8people.

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I have not posted in this here Babbling Waterhole!

I have now done so.

Tallyho!

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, Reepnorp, Ragusa is alread at Rogue Stone status :nono: And I don't want to get the rogue stone anyway. But I'm not allowed to donate and I don't like being called a spammer, even though I suppose I do, but I can't seem to help it.

8. reepnorp

Media:
    I mean someone will get it, without an avatar. And we all know you here, so we know your not all spam.

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ 8-peeps

You're not allowed to donate? Or you just don't want to?

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm not allowed, I'd donate most of my money if I could. But my mother would rather I kept saving up for my computer, she still worries about me on the internet, and I understand from some of the things on TV, but I suppose I still need to convince her.

11. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, right - but there are other forms of donation. You could write an FAQ, a walk-through, a character creation guide...tons of stuff. If you have any scanning/photo editing talent, you could make a portrait pack. It's wide open. You could even buy something through one of Tal's amazon links.

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

One more exam to go, and it just has to be geography. Although I have a feeling that this exam is going to be one I walk out of after an hour is up. We'll just have to wait and see.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why don't you want the rogue stone? it's a true honnor to achieve this stone! I would gladly like to have this stone!

Number of Posts. Heh! Stone status. Heh! A Spamer craves not these things.

Thou shalt not spam on any false forum Sorcerers's Place as it is thy only forum

By spaming on Sorcerers's Place thou shalt find thy salvation

So sayeth the wise spamer

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

And that wise spammer would be you?

15. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Just wait another 15 posts or so. Methinks it would be pretty cool if you got the rogue stone. No one in my living memory, (just over a year and a quater) has ever had it.

Anyway, I have to study, but we all know how likely THAT is.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's 1:42 am and I get up at 6:30. I start uni classes at 8:15. Probably no tests, but there's still some homework to do.

Sleep? Hmmm... Right. I should, some day :borg:

Modus tollendo ponens rules.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Maybe...Maybe not who really know?

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Damn! I missed out big time! Away for a few days and already #16 is out of control!

Oh well, **** happens.

19. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wonder what Elves taste like.

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

They taste like chicken to me.
    Or was that Elvis that tasted like chicken?
    Having a dyslexic moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.