1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] We need one beta tester for the KoSP, any takers?

Yay for simultanious posting!

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Or you could say it that way :p

Although please don't post here saying you are going to help, this is meant to be a random, unknown person, so by saying here ruins the unknown part of it.

Oh and could someone explain to me where the beta part of beta testers comes from? That's always puzzled me.

3. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I pmed you, I hope I get it, I want something new to do over thanksgiving break.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life sucks.

it's official, it's carpal tunnel. And it hurts.

Oh well, got the 50.000 for NaNo, what else is there?

Ah yes, organizing the Oulu TGIO party for December first.

And completing the story.

Besides, faking injuriees for missing school is not as flimsy as it sounds.... I also needed those injuries tpoo prove that my cchair broke "accidentally"... and not from serious misuse.

(One word: Sprawl)

5. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ahh, only 2 more exams. And that is over a period of about 2 hours, in one sitting. Japanese reading and writing, and then OFF TO SEE POWDERFINGER!!!!!

That is going to rule. I hope I can get cash to see David Bowie soon. I don't want to miss out.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yay! My first application has been made. It is *drum roll* A BLANK WINDOW! *waits for applause, while failing to mention the failure of application #2*

Edit: It works! It works! Ereka!

[ November 24, 2003, 12:15: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Go you!

School sucks.

The internet on this one refuses to work properly.

Oh, and my next myteious disappearance is probably due to Shura killing me... he got a link to my NaNo :/

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My carpal tunnel isn't official, but I have days when it makes me utterly nauseous, even if I don't type. And when I type, like now, oh @#$%$#&*#@!!! Right, so having shared my humble opinion on carpal, let me now move to a more vital subject, which is:

COFFEE

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

It seems I'm going to have another busy day. As I foresee it, some three hours of scripting for my webbie. Then playing my sister's nanny from 4 to 6 pm. 7 pm is theatre or cinema, I don't know yet. Will have to look for something yet. When I come back, it will probably be much like midnight and I'm getting up at 6.30 tomorrow, with bloody dawn. Hmmm... and it seems I have some weird homework for international law. Eh...

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Nah...I'm too busy at the moment for any assasination attempts. So don't worry, Arabwel. ;)

There is a Cowboy Bepob animated movie. Decent story line and excellent animation. And the unarmed combat scene at the end has made anime history as best kung-fu fight scene ever.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Mid-years exam are comming damn! Those stupid exam are very important, they are the one that will make me accept or refuse at college in 1 years and half! I just must pass those damned exam!

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oh man, this weekend has been a great one for hockey. First, you've got the Leafs beating the best team in the NHL, then Ottawa losing to the worst. And yesterday Ottawa lost again, and they got slaughtered by a pretty bad team.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    *hits the wall with her head*

Why, oh WHY did I fall asleep during the infamous Anime Allnighter and missed that movie? But, I liked what I managed to see :)

Have been forced to embarras myself in front of the class by writing on the blackboard... left-handed. My right hurts to write with.

I also SUCK in using the mouse with my left.

Well, practise makes perfect...

I would have therapy but I think I'll just chicken out. Yeah.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    <

Eh stop it if you continue we might loose on of the best spammer on Sorcerers! In the name of spam I urge thee to stop!

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I've got a hard head.

*is glad that Shura is busy*

Or... he just hasn't gotten far wnough. Are you actually reading the monstrosity?

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It truly does. You must practice.

When thy right hand is injured, that shall not deter you from spam and game for thou shalt use thy left. And thy left be good as thy right is good, for the sake of thy spam and thy gaming. Thou shalt drink thy coffee with thy left if such need be. No flesh wound shall suppress thy devotion.

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31

lol :D . The only way i'll ever learn to use a mouse in my left hand is if the right hand gets cut off.

Whoa, I'd never be able to play baldurs gate again - imagine trying to hit space bar :eek:
    I'd be resigned to play RTS games and type veeerrryy slow.

Sorry if this offends anybody who has lost a limb - it isn't intended.

17. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Its extra trouble if your mouse is designed for right hand. Like my new beauty... Logitech MX500

Life-time mouse.

I had some microsoft rat before... after 3 years or so the color went off and plenty of times i clicked and nothing happened. Absolute ignorance.
    So now she doesnt get any cheese anymore for quite a time :p

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I stole this accordian from a blind monkey, but you! You disgust even me!

19. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

I posted a new story in Creativity Surge, and it makes fun of Yerril. Doesn't that make you all want to read it?

:1eye:

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm home at last! Since Thursday I've been at my Granmothers' house while my mother went to Germany. So I am back home catching up on SP and MM.

I also managed to play through BG2 - ToB, doing every single quest and the Anomen romance, all in 12 hours, I'm so proud :spin:

Painted all my Spearmen and the Black Guard Command for my Dark Elf Warhammer Army.

Bluin - what is wrong with the number 8?

Here's a riddle!

9P -> 2A
    8 -> ∞

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.