1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Pity, drinking will now lose all charm for you :D ;)

In all honesty, I think I was the best drinker at 17.

Happy birthday! :)

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

*sigh* Waiting for my WIN98SE discs to be returned, so I can't format yet.

So I've started installing IWD:HoW. That oughta keep me busy for a short while :)

Now to decide on what kind of party to make...

3. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] LOL Beazlebub! :grin: :lol:

Really brightened my day... night actualy

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Yes, Arabwel's legal status changes (a lot).

She can now legally buy any products legal to adults (beer comes to mind), and her parent don't have legal control over her...

And i lurk 'round the chatroom... which is full.

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Arabwel has a separate thread in SS, please post there. Happy birthday, btw.

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

And on the menu tonight Chicken Korma :cool:

Not to happy that I have to work everyday up to Christmas without a day off :( :mad: :(
    Well at least it will be a hell of a pay cheque :rolleyes:

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's deffinitly summer. Christmas decorations all up, hot summery weather, all windows are open, all the fans out and a nice cooling river just down the road. Summer is here!

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Time to feast on some steak and prawns, eh Rotku? Christmas is the best time of year. Good weather, good company, good food, good holidays. God I love Christmas.

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Steak and prawns? Interesting christmas food.
    We just usually have a nice BBQ here, unless of course we're up at grandparents paces for christmas, then it is either roast chick/turkey/lamb or some other nice foods, depending on whic grandparents place.

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

You speak blasphemy!! No prawns? No steak? Next you'll say that you don't have potato salad, beetroot, honey roasted chicken and associated delicious christmas food. Snags, chops, and christmas Ham!

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ranger/Shadowdancer? Why didn't I think of that? Argh. At least I can claim right to my advanced Hamatula Blackguard. Or maybe Barbarian. Hm. Barbarian's a good idea.

Ooh, and Winifred's such a cutie. Gush. :love:

12. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I'm off to play around with a bow in the park in about an hour. No real target or intention in mind. Just going to shoot from one end of the field to the otehr. You know, for fun and all. I'm thinking of starting to go to classes or something, but it really strikes me as something that is more for fun and less for sport.

13. Rotku

Archery is a great sport!

It's fun, easy, a good way to get outside and hardly any people do it so it's easy to get places (ie. Rotku becoming national champ in his division due to no other competitors been there :D )

Just make sure you do field archery, that's the best! It's the type of archery which is made to be similar to hunting, so instead of standing in one spot, shooting at a target (like the tournament off Robin Hoods) you walk around a large field or forest shooting at animal drawing sort of things.

Today has been a great day. Perfect hot weather. Spent a few hours on the computer in the morning, then hung the christmas decorations up, then went down to the beech for the rest of the day! It's summer!

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Last night was fun. :D

Now, I am trying to learn to sing paranoid, and doing a pic manip that would also have Tolkienturning in his grave :D

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    And now for something completely different.

Peter: You can do whatever you want when I'm gone kids, just don't eat from the candy tree!
    Candy Tree: He's right to cation you, I feed on children! (a little girl walks up to the tree and is eaten)

:p

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I must resist temptation to ressurect the corpses of old threads ... even if everyone in that thread is blatently wrong.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Aik* There,there, it'll be all right....

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Woohoo works been cancelled tonight!!! Lets hit the town :D :D :D

19. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I have absolutely NOTHING to do before x-mas. Really. Or more correctly, i don't BOTHER starting to do anything before x-mas. I could sleep from about 16:00 to 7:30 each day if I wanted. Actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Might as well to it.

20. Rotku

How can you sleep for so long?!
    And I've finally found my long missing copy of my first CD of BG2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.