1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have this sudden wish that it was NaNo time again, but methinks I'll write madly anyhow. :D

(And to think that there are people that hate the entire concept of NaNo. Grrr.)

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go Aik!

Blame that little thingy written loong time ago that names me and Z-Layrex as those who guarrd and guide all the little spammers... :p

I'm good. From my curent seat I can kkeep an eye on my teacher's monitor to see if he's monitoring my computer. Go me!

On the other hand, I am getting my eyes checked today. Yay. Maybe my headaches will find a reason to their existence?

Weitrd: For two days in a row I've woken before five a.m. Then again, I've gone to sleep before 6 pm. Go me. *rolleyes*

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Before 6 pm?! :eek:

Looks like the holidays have finally caught up with me. I'm so bored!

4. Arabwel

Media:
    What can I say? Head hurts.

And the fact that Chev's scheduöle is somewhat remniscent of mine does help... *rolleyes*

*sigh*

I am turning 18 next week and have no one to party with. Not fun.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Come over to New Zealand then. There are two SPers here who need something until next this time in febuary, with the exception of christmas ofcourse.

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh, thanks for the invitation... I wonder if I could get my mom to give me my 400 euros of spare money she still has for the tickets & trip? :p

By the way, what's the legal drinking age in new Zealand? :p

7. Rotku

16! So only 31 more days to go for me! :D

Well that's to buy drinks. You can drink in your own home at any age.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Thank you, otku, for the idea! :D

I have almost 500 euros of money that will become avialable for me on my birthday... where to Celebrate? I know I could get zan one-wy ticket to Malaga for 99 euros, or say, wo-way ticket to Warsaw for less than 200... where to go?

Invitations can be PMed to me :p

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

In true NaNo style, I started randomly writing. Unfortunatly, 227 words in and I've already missed the plot I was thinking of. Hell, I'm writing about professional virtual reality Pong players...

10. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Woohoooo! Got an offer from York University today! :D Hopefully I'll get 5 more soonish, but I'm somewhat dubious about that because my personal statement was a bit dodgey.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Home sweet home. Leaving for a club party in 1,5 hours. Time to get some coffee.

In coffee we rise!

The club is said to be quite spacious, contrary to the last few that our dear Law Faculty used for parties. Perhaps the party will even be almost fine ;)

I don't have high expectations. Just give me some booze and a girl with some stamina and passable conversational skills, and you'll have me happy.

12. Rotku

The first day of the holidays which I was actully going to get out side and do something it just has to be raining!
    That won't stop me, but I think my friends might be put off :(

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I'm back. I had a great time in New Zealand. It is a very beautiful country and there are so many different ways to pay people to help you risk breaking your neck doing some form of adventure activity. ;)

In the course of 16 days I ended up doing four bungy jumps, white water rafting, black water rafting, a 200 meter harness decent from the tallest building in the southern hemisphere, a canyon swing, two jet boat rides, two scenic flights in small propeller planes, dancing the Haka at a dinner concert, four wheel drive quad-bike driving, kayaking (twice), hiking up through a rain forest and then up onto a glacier, diving off of a boat and swimming in a fjord, and a high speed boat ride through a natural tunnel in an island. :D

Oh and I did see some wild Keas (they are quite cute and mischievious little rascals) and some captive Kiwi birds.

14. Rotku

Sounds fun! Did you get to see the RotK premire parade thingy? That was on while you where here, I think.

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

It was but I was up in Auckland at the time so I watched it on television. There were a couple people on my tour who quit the tour early to fly down to watch the parade. One of them was from Belgium and he managed to snag Belgium's unused press invitation despite the fact that he had no previous jounalistic experience so he actually got to watch the film the day before.

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    A Full Bowl of Coco Pop Crunchies... mmm.... :roll:

17. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

:D :) :D :) :D I've just finished 'Homeland' and 'Exile' and I'm off to read 'Sojourn'. Weeee :spin:

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    5:12 am. Back from the party and going to bed. Uni begins at 1:30 pm, then there are dancing classes. Till 8 pm.

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Rotku, are you serious? 16? Damn, I'm coming to do some binge drinking with you next year man. Hell, I should make my way over now. It's not that expensive, about 450 one way. Hmm, $450 to drink legally, or 2 years to drink legally. Decisions decisions.

20. Rotku

I managed to tidy my room up today. That was a big job indeed! I had all my school books and papers from this year to be sorted through, as well as 101 other things! But atlast it is tidy, and no longer contains 2002 calanders on the wall!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.