1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

bannation quote? So you have to ban a certain amount of people each day? It all becomes clear now.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Now why am I not surprised at all? :p

Yikes, evil teacher came back. Oh well, back to the cleaning then.

Not.

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Aragorn is back, yay! :spin:

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Jusrt downloaded the best song ever, it's just soooo cooool :D

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wow, the big hairy ranger has returned :shake: :lol:
    Welcome back, Horny Gorny! :grin:

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Eurythmics ARE the 80s!!

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

At last, I am now into a real structure for the holidays. Wake up as late as possible with children running around and then play computer. I have been playing the RoTK game. It is way cool.

Yerril, Eurythmics WERE the eighties.

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    My mouse hand is practically frozen solid! :( Does that ever happen to you guys? You use a mouse in a room that's sorta cold, and the next thing you know its ice cold!

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You have poor computer using habits (ergonomics). If your hand turns cold while you're using a mouse, it means you're holding your hand in a position that is restricting blood flow.

That way leads to carpal/cubital tunnel syndromes.

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yeah reepnorp, what were YOU thinking man. You can get those... carpet... tunnel sydronomouse. Fool.

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    That can't be good! :eek: Carpel tunnel syndrome is bad! Me no like bad! Me like good! :p

13. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:nono: How terrible reepnorp. Atleast when your hand falls off, you'll know what the problem is.

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    ...well, I've been too much of a smart-ass lately, so I think I'll let someone else run with that one. :p

15. reepnorp

Media:
    Then again, the whole freaking house is cold, so you never know.

16. Rotku

Well what do you expect in Canada :p

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just realized that in two days I have a big big big french writting exams...doh!

and their's a spider in the bathroom, but I'm way to lazy so I'll let it live.

18. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Wow, Splunge, no one took your hand off. You set someone up perfectly to make a total wisea$$ statement, and they all let it drop!

Well, buddy, I won't let your work go to waste...I guess if your hands fell off, *MMPHH ---HS is aflicted with Tal's spell of 'Silence'*

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sings a certain song about handicapped macaroni*

Who, me?

Now... Can't recall what I was about to say. :(

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sunburn sucks, a good thing I can speak bull with little difficulty, otherwise people would have fun giving me 'pats' on the back :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.