1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I've just had a kebab. With garlic sauce. I expect that my breath smells. If so then the reader(s?) of this post is lucky in not having to smell my possibly smelly breath.

On a totally different note I have given up mcdonalds hamburgers because they are actually quite unhealthy (and they taste like two slices of thin, damp, cardboard with some carpet in between).

Oh and before someone comments (even though they won't) I know that takeaway food from a different culture is never like the real thing, but I'm unlikely to go to err Kebab land (actually I think Turkey maybe?) to have a more accurate and traditional kebab so I will be sticking with my takeaway, and long sentences with bad grammar and a distinctive lack of structure. Joy :heh:

4. chevalier

Media:
    Kebabs rule. Mc sucks.

5. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I agree, Mc sucks.

You can wake me up for a Whopper anytime, though..

:roll:

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Raisins + chocolate + coke = tasty :grin:

Mc sucks, yes.

And pizza > all other food.

7. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Pizza, bleh. That is one thing that does not sound good at all right now. Some fries would be good though.

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I won! I won! But that wasn't really surprising.

9. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hehe, I almost just burnt the house down, and messed up a few dishes in the process... Never expect the meat a cheese inside a sandwich you are grilling to cook as fast as the bread does when the gas stove is on 8 of 10...

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

RotK premire is tomorrow! And they've got a big parade with all the actors and everything, which Rotku is going to watch! Unlikely I weren't invited to the premire its self, my invitation must have been lost in the mail.

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Sorry Chevalier I didn't knwe you've created a Protection from Hangover befor me, But what do you think of the Greater chevalier's breath?

12. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Whoa, Ive just eaten spinach without noticing - and it was on pizza. :sick: (I like spinach and basil pasta though)

Had fun at work tonight - duc-taped a collegue to a chair and poured milk, beer, cold gravy on his head followed by crushed crackers and cheese topped off with a squirty cream santa beard . oh and we completely wrappeed him in cling film... why you ask? why the hell not??

Actually it was his last shift, as he is going in the Navy, so were not that psycho :D ..really ..

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Argh!!! Rotku, you're getting RoTK now???? We don't get it until boxing day!!!

Quiz time:
    What begins with P and ends with Owderfinger, is on tonight at 6, is being supported by John Butler and I am going to?

Hint:
    It is a concert.

14. Rotku

Na, that's the world premire thingy. The actul thing doesn't open until the 17th. But boxing day? All I have to say to that is :p

I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm bored! And it's all your fault!

15. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I keep seeing Rotku and RoTK and I got confused, lol. Hum, oh well, night all.

16. Rotku

You've said that so many time! Wait.. no you haven't. Ignor me, I'm just bored!

17. chevalier

Media:
    Ofelix, protection from hangover is very general. There's probably dozens of that on the net. I just wanted to show you my version with coffee, lemon and mineral water ;) :D

Greater chevalier's Breath seems nice, but with one litre of 7.5% beer for material component, it's castable by children ;) You need at least 5 shots of high proof booze (barbarian, dwarven or gnomish preferred).

Hmm... you also seem to develop nice protection spells. But in all honesty, what could protect you from Supreme Chevalier's Breath (epic) that only my cat can endure? :bigeyes:

18. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

WON !
    I just won my first match against nightelves in Warcraft 3. I'm so proud :shake:

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

It never ends! AAAHHH!! :eek:

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Fine then, have at thee.

I finally found my monster manual, whee!

I'm going to take a false arm into school and scare the hell out of the teachers and pupils. Should be quite fun.

however I'm pretty damned as the computer that is 100% reliable has just deleted all my work from this year at school. It belongs to the school and is not mine and now they are going to have to find me something else to lose. So I'm going to have to work pretty hard to catch up on all my coursework. Stupid glorified typwriter thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.