1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Well, someone already made the "shaved clam" remark, so I dare not make another.

I've been hearing something about a new drug that increases your melatonin secretion, increases your metabolism, and increses your sex drive. I've considered taking it for the melatonin increase, but the sex drive thing bothers me. I'd have to take something else to counter-act that little indication. Saltpeter or something.

Also, I just bought a Radeon 9800pro. I'm just now downloading Catalysts and burning them to disk. Like the Atlantic run, I have no fear. Wish me luck?

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

In one post, Spamming history will be made. The rogue stone is upon us!

4. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Bah, I liked it better the first time around, before the gems were introduced. It was more fun being a mere goblin! Actually, it was those promotions that made me take up posting more aggressively on SP. And besides, you started to indentify people by their picture, so Shura is still a big mushroom in my head, as that is the pic. he had the most back then. And only the mods had personal avatars... Oh well, the good ole days...

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    And we'll never hear from 8people ever again. We scared her off. ;) But don't worry, 8people, if you're still out there, we won't bite.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    We'll never bite the queen of Spam! Please come back 8people!
    Rejoice as we have find a queen to our spam kingdom!

7. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hey Tal, Of course I bought through the SP link :)

Ohhh, the excitment of when we can see the swirly coloured stone... has anyone else got one, except mods of course :p

[ November 29, 2003, 04:07: Message edited by: Malovae ]

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

She's going to donate to SP and get an avatar before she makes her one post, just wait and see!

9. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Damn, well I bet its a good one.

Hmmm, good night all :)

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Good night!
    Hmm, today's been tiring. I'm tired and it's not even 5pm yet :rolleyes:
    And the Friendly Arm Inn is so quiet!

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Just thought I'd better say 'hi' and let you guys know I'm still alive. I guess I'd better surface for air from Morrowind everyonce in a while.

12. chevalier

Media:
    Well, no. In fact, I meet my friends quite often and, as a matter of habit, we kiss - so with the quantities of coffee I drink, I'm bound to eat the stunning mint tic-tacs all the time ;)

But when I come back home in mornings, it's instagib :D Only my cat likes sniffing it :shake:

13. Ofelix

Media:
    It's a nice thing to know!

I've just watched The Rocky Horror Picture show dvd... I'm sacred!

Chevalier's breath
    Enchantent (Mental)
    Level: 5th Wizard/Sorcerer 4th bard
    Component: Somatic, Material
    Casting time: 1 round
    Area of effect: one creature
    Duration: 1 hours/level
    Saving throw: Will (negate)
    Spell resistance: yes partial

When this spell is cast the target must make a will saving throw or he will feint in a states near coma. All creature that has a nose may be affected by chevalier's breath. Material Component Before casting the spell the caster must have drink at least two cofee that has a value of at least 25 GP each. Spell resistance confer only partial resistance, the creature get a +1 will save bonus per point of spell resistance beyond 10.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

[ November 29, 2003, 18:01: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

14. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm gonna go buy a pizza soon, when I BOTHER!

*Homer Simpson kinda voice* Mmmm... Pizza... *drool*

The Simpsons rock!

15. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

:confused:

/me is confused.

Hum, I have to write a 7 page history paper. FUN

16. chevalier

Media:
    Ofelix, brilliant. Will you please stand still for a while? :D

Greater chevalier's Breath requires also alcohol and cigarettes for material component.

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Ofelix cast Protection from hangover therefore is imune to both chevalier's breath

Protection from Hangover
    Abjuration
    Level: 3th Wizard/Sorcerer 2th Bard
    Component: Somatic, Gestual, Material
    Area of effect: self
    Saving throw: No
    Spell resistance: No

When this spell is cast the subject is partialy imune to hangover, he could drink three time the alchool needed to be drunk before getting drunk and thus will still suffer hangover if he drank more than three time his capacity if not he will not suffer from hangover. This spell also give imunity to Chevalier's breath but not Greater Chevalier's breath however Material Component Two Advil pill that has a value of 20 GP each

Greater Protection from Hangover
    Abjuration
    Level: 6th Wizard/Sorcerer 5th Bard
    Component: Somatic, Gestual, Material
    Area of effect: self
    Saving throw: No
    Spell resistance: No

When this spell is cast the subject is totaly imune to hangover, he could drink as much alchool as he want, he will not get drunk and thus will not suffer from hangover. This spell also give imunity to Chevalier's breath and Greater Chevalier's breath Material Component five Greater Advil pill that has a value of 100 GP each

Greater Chevalier's breath
    Enchantent (Mental)
    Level: 7th Wizard/Sorcerer 6th bard
    Component: Somatic, Material
    Area of effect: one creature
    Duration: 1 days/level
    Saving throw: Will (negate)
    Spell resistance: yes partial

When this spell is cast the target must make a will saving throw or he will feint in a states near coma plus he his affect by a poison that lower charisma and wisom (inital effect: 1d4 charisma/wisdom after three day: 1d2 charisma/wisdom an day). All creature that has a nose may be affected by chevalier's breath. Material Component Before casting the spell the caster must have drink at least two cofee that has a value of at least 25 GP each and a liter of 7.5% beer and having smoke at least two pipe of tabaco. Spell resistance confer only partial resistance, the creature get a +1 will save bonus per three point of spell resistance beyond 10.

:D :D :D :D

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I really don't like coursework :(

What I do like (amongst other things) is Liquid War! Such a class game lol

19. Rotku

I've got an archery tournament today :D
    Which I'm going to win ofcourse, because I'm incharge of the scoring!

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm somewhat tempted to start a topic called "Useless stuff, and Berens first closed topic" :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.