1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] @ Eze and Ara: I wasn't originally going to do it but then I had some friends who aren't even really into writing who decided THEY were going to do it so now I have to. :) That and last night when I was trying to sleep I got this GREAT idea for a children's story. See my problem isn't lack of creativity, I can think think up like 90 ideas within the span of a week. The problem I have is actually focusing on the writing part, I'm too likely to get distracted by an R.A. Salvatore book or Baldur's Gate. That and Murder She Wrote hehe. How DOES she solve all those mysteries? ;) So I figure this'll be good for me; actually forcing myself to write and not just staring at my keyboard until I hate it. Anyways you guys totally have to post your stories in Creativity Surge as well. That way I won't feel too bad when my stuff is all. . . really really bad. ;) As for getting ideas, piece together bits of everything. Go with the elves idea and then add strange plot twists. Anything really. Like if you start off with two elves, have them out hunting (or something) and then one disappears and the other has to find out what happened and he can stumble upon ALL sorts of evil plots. Once you get started there's thousands of directions to go. And I know you guys can do it. Trust me, if people who've never done any creative writing before can do, you definitely can. :D

On a different note I get to go see a psychiatrist today.... YAY! *cough sarcasm* But at least I get to go on anti-anxiety meds. No more writing freak-outs for me! Well except the usual ones.

Oh, I'd also like to say that Model U.N. SUCKS. Because now we are down to two color guard members this weekend and besides that it's Halloween so all the U.N. people who had to go to the debate will be missing the candy and party we were gonna have. It's very sad. :(

2. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Me eye is still :jawdrop: (twitching, natch)

:bang:

¤

[ October 30, 2003, 23:09: Message edited by: Alustriel, a.k.a. Ashley ]

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hard day at school, it is not motivating when it shows that most of the students are smarter than their "teachers".

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, this is my 500th post, so I thought I'd celebrate in the spamiest (most spammy?) way possible - by announcing it in Whatnots! At least I didn't start a new thread in Sorcerous Sundries! :shake:

You may commence with your accolades (or flames) now. :D

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's Halloween!

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Pokes Ara*

The people of Arani are getting damn sick of waiting to be invaded, even though there are already several other nations begining their attacking...

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Today is going to be quite a pleasant day, if compared to yesterday. For reasons pertaining to foreknowledge of doctor M's weekly lecture on constitutional law, I had to drug myself up with caffeine so much that I became capable of platonic feelings and friendship with women. I could barely hear, such was the 'sea' in my ears, but I was still drowsy enough almost to fall off my feet. Well, but I didn't fall asleep. That's the good thing. Four boring lectures and I didn't fall asleep. I don't remember when I had last achieved that before yesterday :D :p

Coffeey! :coffee: :coffee:

Only have had one today. Need more. In an hour, I'll have to leave my cave for a class in legal English and then have to go sign up for dancing course.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Eze has been banned until further notice, and all topics in this thread commenting on her obscenities have been deleted. The banned subject falls under the category of "obscene", which is against the forum rules. Eze has been warned about it repeatedly, and yet she obviously thinks she can get away with it. Not any more. And same goes for you Shura, if I see anything of the like in your posts, you'll suffer the same fate. The forum rules are clear. I don't want to see even a passing mention of this anywhere on the boards again. You can PM or mail me if you have questions, but that's it.

My patience only stretches so far. :toofar:

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I just had a filling! :eek: :eek: What blasphemy is this?? I take religious good care of my teeth, and now this!!?

10. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Whole Pc had to be reinstalled. Need to reinstall NWN so I can get back to ALFA!

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ah so you have the internet back! Welcome back.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The person that fixed Frostys PC also removed everything from the computer without asking. :nono:

I feel a bit flat now. My father came down this half term and it's the first I've seen of him in a week, I saw him for the last time tonight, I don't know when I'll see him again.

13. Black Heart Banned

Ergh. BTW, I'm a newbie.

Need coffee. *grabs coffee*

*goes back to typing*

14. Rotku

Hi Black Heart. First post, complete spam. There is hope for you yet.

8people: Wouldn't she get her money back then, if they stuffed up the computer in another way? Or they have to fix it again, by re installing everything?

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    0.30 am is the time, so why the bloody hell do I feel like getting a coffee? :eek:

16. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's part of your addiction to coffee, chev. You got that far that you can't sleep with or without coffee. (I can hear Bono screaming in misery for such a lousy cover...)

17. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

If another kid knocks on my door and sings another bloody song about halloween I'll tear my ears off!!!!

18. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I seriously doubt these kids would like to have your ears...

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I love High School's Halloween!!! English teacher lended his class so we can play D&D and their was a lot of girl ¨disguised¨ :D

20. Rotku

Fireworks!
    The local big fireworks thingy just finished, and I had a perfect view of it from my new house :D
    I don't know why people would pay a perfectly good $5 to go to it :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.