1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Tacitus, Suetonius and some other folk whose names I don't remember. Jesus is referred to as a preacher, a man of great wisdom and similar. The Jewish historian was Joseph Flavius and he also confirms. The one who referred to Christians was probably Plinius Jr.

2. Veras the Blade Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Jeeze... Did you ever have a teacher who literally had a monotoned voice? I sat in class for an hour and a half listening to a robot blither on about why "Infinity cannot, and never will, equal Infinity. Which, mind you, I still don't understand! Infinity = Infinity right? Aw heck.... Im so lost....

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow! Another Delawarean on the boards!!!! Go figure!!!

4. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Of course, that was before the kids who had useless stuff that they never said, then found this thread.

*killed by a flying coconut*

Ouchie..... *Morte says, "That beauty sleep didn't help much..." :p *

ยค

5. Acranan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Umm...So..Where's Tobias? 'Cause Iwanted to tell him that I got back from Europe, and I figured that I would PM him, but he doesn't seem to be here. :confused:

[ October 30, 2003, 00:17: Message edited by: Acranan ]

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
  7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

One hour until my job interview!
    By this time tomorrow I may actually be employed!!
    Touch wood

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Wow. I've gotten a private message for the first time since I joined...

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Why does my bike tire have to pop on the one day it rains!?! :rolleyes:

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My bosses are driving me crazy. Most people have one boss, and I get two and identical twins at that! They sent me to our other company location in the city for the whole week because there was no-one else who knows what to do there. Now I want to stay there but I know they will drag me back to the main location because I'm too good at my job. In fact I know if I tell them I like being where I am that they will take me away even faster.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Scored meself a ticket for the Matrix Reloaded premiere here. Go me! Am going ith other geeks, dressed as an agent. Again, Go me!

Now, theonly "problem" is that I might be unable to finance it, for some strange reason...

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Methinks you're living in the past Ara :p

Had the coolest SOSE lesson today. Almost everyone was getting injected, and so the teacher and six remaining students organised a rolepley for when they came back focussing on discrimination. We were generally allowed to cause havoc, while every time someone opened their mouths they were attacked by the teacher or had paper thrown at them.
    Two of the people in the other group completely lost it. Very interesting experiment :D

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh, you think so? I am in photomanip class. GOt basically free run of what I'll do. Go me!

The result will have elves...

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, as Reloaded came out quite some time ago...

15. Arabwel

Media:
    *smacks her forehead*

Excuse me, I go die now. Revoluitons, I mean REVOLUTIONS....

Bah. I am such an idiot.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Heehee.

NaNo starts in two days. Help.

I am not gonna make it.

And people, love stinks all the time. Old news.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze. YES YOU ARE! 'Tis I who won't make it.

I'll most likely scarp the whole Elvish redemption thing... I got another plot iea, one so random that it might even work...

18. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Yep, million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of 10.

Go with the crazy one. Always the crazy one. :D

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

And though it aches, and your heart, it breaks, you can only take so much. Walk on.

And Eze and Ara: STOP WHINGING!

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Excuyse me, but I don't WHINE. I b****. There's a difference. I also angst. And auffer. You try writing 50.000 words in a month and we'll see how *****y thou art two days before the start! :p

Edit: I am the typo queen. Also, it is strange that I am the ONLY ONE in the class, seeing as everyone else and the teacher are absent. And I am not just surfing the net, I am doing what I am *supposed* to do... that is, pic manips. Go me... *rolleyes*

[ October 30, 2003, 14:06: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.