1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Whee. I'm going to get tickets to first run of Return of the King. Going to stand in line from 4 PM to 6 AM on friday... But that's not even freaky... some people have slept in their tents in front of movie theater from monday to get those tickets :D

I know that I'm mad :p

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

:heh: I already have my RotK Marathon tickets. :D

FotR, TTT and Rotk all like one big movie. Woo! :grin:

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I need suggestions on what to do tonight. I really don't want to be sat at my computer all night, but its beginning to look that way.

I've had loads of fun at work this morning. Being completely bored for three hours led to us lying down on the middle tier of a three shelf trolly and call ourselves Trollytron and Cybertrolly. The boss wasn't to happy but even he couldn't keep a straight face when we joined together and became... TROLLYMUS PRIME. lol. I can't stop laughing about it.

4. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

People are like clouds. Most days, they're very "up." But when they're put under a lot of pressure, they sink down. Sometimes if the pressure is enough, they hit rock bottom, and everything they looked forward to is obscured. Then they need a lift to get back up.

ยค

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    ...and sometimes that lift is provided by something unexpected that was hiding in all the obscuring stuff.

/me shares my giant umbrella for a walk in the rain

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmmm... Shouldn't we technically be the undead?

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Get off me, you freaking hags. Possessing my mind, twisiting it. Get off! I said geroff!

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My mother is convinced I'm addicted to Solitaire...

Reepnorp - according to my mother and soem peopel in the Friendly Arm ( :rolleyes: ) I am undead anyway.

Oaz - ??? :confused: ???

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Until the second quadruple espresso, I have no CON score.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Accounting exam today :( And then it's the weekend :)

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And thus God created them man and woman, husband and wife. God said "They are logical. He is logical and she is logical, but in a special way." and blessed them.

12. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

On a side note, where did these random babbling posts start? There have been 15, and one doesn't seem to last long than a month, so I am guessing 15 months. Am I right?

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I just checked, the first "Random Babbling Post" was started September 2, 2002, but before it was the "Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense" was on November 24, 2001. Almost two years of random babbling!

14. fade Gems: 13/31

Kind of scary when you think of it. Posts dedicated to semi intelligent spam.

YAY! :shake:

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Love summer - lots of hot women in tight clothes!!

on a side note - "Make love not war! Hell, do both - get married"

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well I Began to get pissed by autumn, WHY? Winter hasn't come yet? WHY? Today if we were in winther their wouldn't be rain but snow , gee I loath Rain!

Edit: Urge to do evil stuff, rising rising...uhhh 666th post... rising...

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I just came home from my Maths B exam. I nailed the first part, knowledge, but when it came to the MPS questions, you know, apply the knowledge, i failed all four questions. I'm going to pay for that, I swear.

That is too weird. 666 as well. Hey Ofelix, want to go and raise the dead, start the apocolypse or something?

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well I just managed to stuff up my accounting exam. One whole section on personaly finance section. Oh well, I'm not going to take accounting again anyway, I've learnt from my mistake.

Only Geography (another mistake taking this) and Economics to go, and then it's the holidays :D

19. fade Gems: 13/31

Ohhhhhh, for Americans TURKEY DAY IS COMMING IN A WEEK. Yum Yum.

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yay! I get to explain the origins of Random Babbling!
    There have been more than 15, it all started when Slappy made the brilliant 'Doh! Nothing's been posted' thread. Tal picked up on the idea and named them 'Random Babbling, Possibly with some sense'. After they ceased to make any sense he started the count again, only without the making sense bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.