1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I start my exams on Tuesday. I've got one every day for a week, and on two different days, 3 exams. Man, that sucks. Anyway, I'm set. Just do a bit of on the spot revision over the weekend. Also, I'm going to attempt to convince mum to let me go to a party that a mates holding. This weekend should go down rather well, I hope.

Music Update:
    David Bowie tickets went on sale this morning. Unfortunately, I have no cash. Tickets are $95.80. I don't think I can get that sort of money in time.

Any donations to me would be appreciated.

2. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I managed to slice up my hand with a bread knife ealier. Damn you to hell. Kitchen knives!

Ph33r my kitchen Skillz

3. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] Aieee - say it ain't so!! I just read on IMDB that the scenes involving saruman (Christopher Lee) have been cut from the return of the king. Why? WHY?!?!?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

In the name of Spam I answer thee, chevalier

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    This is a question better left to aged sage
    or anybody with a baseball bat and the will to use it on the producer!

ME Spamming? No way I...err No!...I meant it really...No way I never post useless post...no sirrrre!

Aye? How did you that? You must had a critical miss when you tried to errr do what you meant to do with your knife.

It's Thursday if you ever wondered

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31

HOW much for a David Bowie ticket?? Are you insane?
    Anyway I'm finally feeling better (two weeks of illness is horrible).

Yay, I get to go out on the town tonight :D

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I was home alone today. because of the incident mentioned on page 8 - my mother had to leave work and come and pick me up then drop me off at home and go back to work - she got back by six PM though, and I played on my laptop.

I'm going to miss seeing my friend after school though. After a couple of days I'll start getting upset about it. Just a little warning :p

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Decline is more frequent and harder to avoid or return from.

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I got my first wasp sting on tuesday. I have found another thing i'm not allergic to yay! It burnt itself on the light and dropped into my hand and stung me, vindictive little bugger!

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm going to get my glass repaired tomorow How exiting my life is!

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's cold. It can't be cold! It's nearly summer! Stupid weather, it's all confused.

12. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] [joke]

One day, a man decides to go golfing. He hits the ball off the fairway and into a tree. When he goes to get it, he finds that the ball knocked a leprechaun out cold. Soon after, the leprechaun wakes up and says, "Alright, you've found me. So now you get three wishes." The man thinks a bit, then replies, "I think I'm fine for now. Everything's going great. Thanks though!" He finishes his game. The leprechaun is pretty pissed off right now, so he thinks to himself, "I know how to get even. I'll make every one of his games perfect." A few weeks later, the man is playing golf, and the leprechaun makes the ball go over to him. He asks the man, "So, how's it going?" "Oh, it's great," the man replies. "I've had perfect shots since I started my game!" The leprechaun smiles and says, "So do you want your three wishes yet?" "No thanks, I'm good," says the man, and soon after finishes his game. The leprechaun is reeaally pissed now. He decides to make the man so rich, that every time he reaches into his pocket, he pulls out a $100 bill. A month later, the man is back for another golf game, and the leprechaun makes the ball come over to him again. "Well, how's everything?" "You wouldn't believe how well my life is going! Every time I put my hand into my pocket, there is a $100 bill there!" The leprecahun, hopefully, "Do you still want your three wishes?" The man says, "I have everything I could ever want! I don't think I need any wishes." He finishes his game, and once again, the leprechaun is fuming mad :flaming: His most drastic scheme yet? He's going to give the man all the sex he could ever want in his entire life! Next week, the man is out golfing again, and the leprechaun brings the ball over again. "What's new today?" "Man, my life could not be more perfect! Everything's going great!" The leprechaun asks the man, "How's your sex life?" The man replies, "It's terrific! I have sex 2 to 3 times every week!" The leprechaun is confused :hmm: "Why only 2 to 3 times," he asks. The man replies, "Well, I think it's great for a priest with a small parish!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/joke]

ยค

*edit* Why did they call it golf? ............Because the four letter "f" word was already taken! :lol: :lol:

*edit2* First snowfall yesterday! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! *dances all around the computer lab while other people stare at her*

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In the name of spam, Aikanaro, I answer your answer :D

What a busy day. As usual, I got up too late to make it for the first lecture today. So I started from the second one, as usual. Constitutional law. Booooring. Doctor M should be given a proper nickname. Valium perhaps?

I met a friend from school. Maybe she wasn't single ATM, but the conversation was nice ;) The conversation, augmented with two coffees per capita, that we had during a lecture, of course :D Ancient history, of course. Some initial piece of cake, but hey, at least not the boring administrative law I should attend at that time according to my schedule.

And then I met another friend during the boring civil law lecture. Unfortunately, she didn't collapse on my shoulder, but managed to keep awake until the very end of the lecture.

My CON must be huge and I surely have Great Fortitude because I had had only 4 coffees and didn't fall asleep either.

14. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ara, your Ded Journal is, um, alive. You need to stab it or something. See if you can find some appropriate weponry at www.emode.com. :)

Also, I would just like to take this time to remind everyone that Thief3 is due out in a while, and there have been promises of a "Return to Grass Roots" kind of system. I'm not sure if "hott female silouettes" is in the line-up, but there's always that glimmer of hope.

Also, there's been talk of a native DVD release, but I think that was after the Hallow's Een liquor run.

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Just been for another job interview and got the same old crap thrown at me - not enough experience.

When will these idiots learn that people in certain situations can only get experience by getting a freakin job???

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's strange that. To get experience you have to do the job. Yet another unexplainable fact.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I'm still waiting for donations from you stingey bastards. No wonder so little people have avatars. Your all too busy saving your money for yourselves. All it would take is 8 pounds and I'd have enough now. Anyway, I took donations at school today. I got 17 dollars. Nice effort for my reputation. I never pay them back. Anyway, 20 dollars more and I go!

Never say never.

18. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I got a new computer to add to my older one so that now I can network and play some hardcore multiplayer. Can't wait for that one, eh Baezlebub?

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I cant wait, yes yes. That shall be... elegant. Some serious multiplaying shall occur.

I'm going to try and convince my Aunt to go to the David Bowie concert with me and my brother. That would be awesome.

Hit the chatroom Khazraj, msn isnt working.

20. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Weighed myself today, and I'm finally underway to getting my old weight back. (After losing 5 kg because of that psycho GF tearing my life up) 66.5 KG at the moment, only a kilo or 3 still to go. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.