1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Allow me to extrapolate some teenage angst.

Aaargh!! What is the problem with me walking in the dark???!! How is walking home in the dark any different from walking home in the light??! Are all the THUGS that live in RURAL SOUTH-EAST ENGLAND gonna come out AND ATTACK A 12-STONE KID on a BUSY ROAD??! It's not even any more likely that I'll get run over, what with THE BLOODY HEADLIGHTS!!! Why oh why oh why do I have to waste MY time and MY money getting the damn train just so YOU feel better about yourself!?! AAARGH!!!

And another thing!! When are you gonna get off your damn asses and do something about my fried computer? Without even looking at it (OR KNOWING HOW TO COPY AND F*****G PASTE!!!) you assume that it must be MY FAULT that its broken, and refuse to invest in a new one. You ignore the fact that I have a job to do, and am unable to do it properly without ICQ! And the fact that it is the only way I can get my German homework in on time, and avoid getting kicked off the course for LAZINESS!! LAZINESS!? I do my damn homework!! I DO IT BUT I CAN'T SEND IT!!! And the fact that I use it for everything, including all my vital coursework that I am halfway through, and two seperate email exchanges with German and French students! WHY? Why do you insist on REPLACING THE HDD?? The computer is quite clearly completely buggered from overuse! You are trying to put WINDOWS XP on a PC with 64mb of RAM!! SIXTY FOUR!! Are YOU gonna reinstall all the drivers and software? Are YOU gonna set up the wireless broadband again? Are YOU gonna do all the work that I've missed??? WELL??? I mean, I'd pay for it my damn self if I wasn't working my ONLY college-free day to pay back my debts to you for a SCHOOL TRIP!!! Seven days a week from six in the morning 'til late at night!! I'm only a kid!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

I'm done. End of rant. :p (Don't I sound like such a spoiled brat? :D )

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Damn. I've got quite a load of assignments to do.
    Guess SP will be free from my vile presence for a few days to a few weeks.

Looks like I can only get back to the "how to play evil" thread and the "D&D character" thread later.

Farewell for now.

But the hand of evil will rise again! :evil: :evil:

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

My first exam's coming up tomorrow. Should be easy though. It's science and my school has managed to find a loop in the new qualifications system which practically gives us aslong as we want to complete the science exam. But it still means I have to study :(

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @ Yerril You sacred me with your text!

I agree, Thing in SP seem to be going slow, So slow, too slow, Alas what can we do? Force People to post on SP? Created multiple account? Or just whine on Random Babbling?

A cow is stupid ya know? Won't it be interresting to have evil cow?

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

We need Elios! Or someone who is an artful spammer such as Elios.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

We've finally got Whiteboard working! Now we might finally get some progress on the maps for kosp.

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hey Rotku, give me a description of what you want and I'll draw you up a map. There's no problem there. I'll scan it and send it to you. Nice and detailed like, but don't expect colour.

I have to start thinking on how I'm going to finish my Study of Society essay. I've got tomorrows period to do it. And I should start studying for maths and legal. Oh well. I always pass with awesome grades without it. I wonder what would happen if I tried.

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Wow. It's good to be back. Due to some stupid IPS mistake I was unable to surf to certain sites since last friday, Sorcerer's being one of them :bang:

Lots of catching up to do now ;)

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Yerril: Yes.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In the name of spam, I command you to speak!

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I am quite upset.

The mother of one of my best friends, Samot, was my mothers best friend for years. However yesterday they had a huge argument.

Meaning at the moment I have no way to get home from school and I won't be able to see my friend unless I organise something with him.

The thing is, I don't know if his mother is my friend anymore or what. I have a horrible feeling they are falling out over me and that I've said something, she was like a second mother but now I don't know. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do.

why doesn't anything go right?

12. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] I have the feeling I made a fool of myself in the AoDA.
    Learn by my example, children: Never pipe up on something you havent a clue about. :nono:

@ 8people
    If she was like a mother for you then dont worry. Mothers have a wonderful forgiving heart, they are like that. :)

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] she always used to critisise me and compare me to her children making me feel stupid, but I thought we were friends. Then I find out my mother was paying her to look after me and the argument started when my mother asked if she could have me for a night.

14. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

8peeps, my mother *loves* to compare me with other err children. Its nothing uncommon, I think. :) But it causes me to go mental every time! Did they fight in front of you? That wouldnt be very kind of them!! :(

15. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

I've finally found what I think is the longest sentence in the Bible (Luke 3:23-38)

"He was the son, as was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph, the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai, the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda, the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, the son of Neri, the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er, the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, thee son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim, the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Sala, the son of Nahshon, the son of Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, the son of Cainan, the son of Aphraxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

Major typist's cramp now.

¤

16. Rotku

Baezlebub if we knew what we wanted the maps to look like we'd have done that ages ago. I think it's better on whiteboard anyway, because that way I can suggest something and draw it up and then Aik can say 'No' and show me how he thinks it should be.

I've got my first exam in 3 hours and 28 minutes :(

17. Ofelix

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to see the Count of Monte Cristo tonigh with school, however we won't see the second part, because it will be ¨too late in the night¨ What's the deal? seeing half a play is like seeing nothing! Stupid school :mad:

Alert spamming Alert

Cat are hairy

18. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What the hell am I doing here? Why am I being so negative? This hasn't been a good day.

[ November 13, 2003, 04:38: Message edited by: Oaz ]

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Why I am replying to your post then?

20. Rotku

Because you are all spammingly mad!

Now, about me! First exam out of the way, with only 18 more hours worth of exams to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.