1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Whoopie!!(said with sarcasm) It's my one week anniversary with my new Morrowind game I can't make run un my computer.

Think I'll throw a party

2. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

@reepnorp

Your school computer has (most probably) got its Group Policy settings configured so that the toolbars cannot be changed (not without getting permission first anyway).

You should be able to create ordinary shortcuts to point to the executables that you want to run and drop them onto the desktop (or simply right click and copy the existing shortcuts from the start menu then paste them onto the desktop).

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hmm despite the fact that I love the matrix, and pretty much anything to do with it, I still haven't seen Revolutions and probably won't see it for another week or so. Ah well.

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmmm...cheese toast is good...but it makes you thirsty.

And it's a nice break from all those human flesh sandwiches anyway. :evil:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I once made a drink which was like blood. Tonic, grenadine, martini, lemon IIRC.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

School prize giving tomorrow :(
    3 hours sitting in a hot, crowded room, can't think of any better way to spend the day.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Chev, that drink sounds pretty good. I would mind one at the moment. My mind has been far too unclouded lately.

8. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

If you want a drink that's like blood, why don't you just drink blood? Not anyone else's- your own will suffice.

9. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Shura...man, u da bomb...do you have to think of such EVIL things to say, or does it just come out. You made me stop and look twice at the sandwich I was eating. You sound like you're the missing son of the "Adam's Family".

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Blood is a "insert fancy word here". It makes you throw up if you drink it.

Back to school tomorrow. A final week of revision before exams. By the way, I got the Study of Society award at out speech night on Thursday. I rule, write that down.

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Baezlebub maybe, perhaps does not if only, yes not maybe no rules

Done.

You Vampire! driking blood is evil...EVIL because it taste nothing, yeah I once drank some it taste nothing.

It's 9 AM I'm sick and I'm going to see Matrix revolution at 3PM woo-hoo!

Ecalp s'Srerecros no tsop!

Ain't I da man?

12. Manus Gems: 13/31

NOT TRUE!

Blood indeed has a taste, and its taste can vary greatly depending on many different variables, the part of the body, the health of the body, the environment around the body.

Don't take this out of context, vampirism may have it's perks but I wouldn't reccomend it, I only defend the taste of blood. :D

The smell of rancid blood might induce gagging and nausea, but I don't think that would happen in small quantities of blood, fresh blood at least.

This doesn't sound weird does it? Sure does to me... I'm no vampire I swear! Heh. ;)

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I feel really ill today and yesterday. it's just been a mean old weekend. Got lots of really boring homework I can't concentrate on, it sucks.

Why do teachers set homework that is so boring you can't do? Why don't they try and make things more interesting so we actually learn something?

And on blood: it does have a taste, too much can make you feel ill and it isn't really meant to be drunk, bit it doesn't taste as bad as people are making out.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Ah? It's maybe because I have an rare blood type (in Canada at least) , B- ?? Anyway Last Time I drank it, it tasted nothing...

Guess what? I'm the first one to add this in Random babbling... :yot: yup the first!

Anyway I'm not pround to say That I'm...still single D-O-H! Guess what my friend/parent said? ¨Your still young, you just have 15¨ ARRRGH My sister had a boyfriend at 14 and my mother meet my father at 15, and my oncle meet his ex-wife at 15 and so on... Why me?

Thank you for bearing my whinning... :(

For now and ages after, his pious Lord Ofelix, shalt be known as The lord of typo... :doh:

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I command y'all - tell me what is wrong with my hastily scrawled french homework, that I may avoid having to check it myself.

Je sais qu’il est facile de conclure les familles étaient beaucoup plus heureuses hier, mais malheureusement c’est absolument vrai. Par exemple, il y a de moins en moins des marriages. Ainsi, les gens aujourd’hui préfèrent la solitude. Nous habitons dans une société solitaire. Enfin, nous mourrons solitairement. Inversement, dans le passé, même si on était hideux, on épousait avant on avait 25 ans. Malgré tout, maintenant, nous sommes obsédés. Nous adorons le mariage, mais helas, par consequent, il y a de plus en plus des divorces. De nos jours, il y a plus des enfants solitaires, qui n’ont pas des freres ou des souers. Du moins nous avons l’ordinateur.

16. Manus Gems: 13/31

You Lie! Blood tastes like nothiing else, but its taste is undeniable.

Finally the voice of reason!

Drinking blood gives you strength!

17. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

:bigeyes: You don't even know how much. :bigeyes:

I study CSS. Yay!

18. Ofelix

Media:
    OMG! Yerril, now I know what you must feel about my english...so sorry...

anyway I'll correct ( As far As I can) your typo error, 'coz I have really nothing to do

Je sais qu’il est facile de conclure [que] les familles étaient beaucoup plus heureuses hier,

mais malheureusement c’est absolument vrai.
    This sentence make my wonder what you meant? I mean ¨Unfortunatly it is absolutly true.¨

Par exemple, il y a de moins en moins de [no ¨s¨ here] marriages. Ainsi, les gens [d'] aujourd’hui préfèrent la solitude. Nous habitons dans une société solitaire. Enfin, nous mourrons solitairement. Inversement, dans le passé, même si on était hideux, on épousait [quelqu'un]

I felt that this sentence missed a word, or something, I had ¨Somebody¨

avant [que l'] on ait [I change the verb but I ain't sure about the spelling] 25 ans. Malgré tou, maintenant, nous sommes obsédés.

by what? This sentece make little sence

Nous adorons le mariage, mais h[é]las, par consequent, il y a de plus en plus de [agains no ¨s¨] divorces. De nos jours, il y a plus [en plus] d['] enfants solitaires, qui n’ont pas des freres ou des souers [soeurs]. [A]u moins nous avons l’ordinateur.

Okay here ya go

Je sais qu’il est facile de conclure [que] les familles étaient beaucoup plus heureuses hier,
    mais malheureusement c’est absolument vrai.
    Par exemple, il y a de moins en moins de marriages. Ainsi, les gens [d'] aujourd’hui préfèrent la solitude. Nous habitons dans une société solitaire. Enfin, nous mourrons solitairement. Inversement, dans le passé, même si on était hideux, on épousait [quelqu'un]
    avant [que l'] on [ait] 25 ans. Malgré tou, maintenant, nous sommes obsédés.
    Nous adorons le mariage, mais h[é]las, par consequent, il y a de plus en plus de divorces. De nos jours, il y a plus [en plus] d['] enfants solitaires, qui n’ont pas des freres ou des souers [soeurs]. [A]u moins nous avons l’ordinateur.

Your text is good anyway there was error there and there but overall it is good!

19. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] Bei allen Göttern, mir klingeln die Ohren vom feiern im Tiefenrausch. Der beste Laden in Köln, zweifellos, und so herrlisch laut. Tinitus läßt grüßen. :D

Euch allen wünsche ich einen angenehmen Sonntag...

Just a comment on the saturday night life in Cologne. Oi. I am getting old. Too old to be home at 8.00 in the morning. :o

See you on the other side.

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm eating my breakfast, at quarter to 6, in the evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.