1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

if gravity didnt suck, i would look like my avatar.

[edit]woo, 400th post[/edit]

[ October 20, 2003, 18:03: Message edited by: Septic Yogurt ]

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Frosty - I must be looking at the wrong pictures then :p

The only picture I can put up is my most recent school photo. but I have no idea how I will be getting that onto the internet - I don't even have a scanner!

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ara here:

I just added a really bad one about me. Gah, I am SO going to get back on Mikki for taking it, and then uploading it to the freaking OIEI pages.

Yep, folks, it's official... I shall nbe Vogoni forevermore.

4. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Eze: You suck...what? :p :hahaerr:

I feel like Ichigo after she merges with the cat. (ref. to Tokyo Mew Mew, my new favorite shojo) I'm tired. Chev, make me some coffee.

First week after exams and we already have a pile of homework! What's the harm in a little break after exams? (besides the weekends, anyway)

I need to visit a drawboard. And doownload a program to animate GIFs. And buy some more reference material for the shojo I'm making. And buy some more 2B pencils (among ohers). And..........*6 hours later*....And talk to Hawk about redesigning his site.

*whew! done babbling*

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ara still here.

Hmm.. I feel like writing this original fic with Elves in it, but I can't until the National Novel Writing Month starts so I can do it *properly*

Bah.

Eze just went away with the absinthe. I might go get the jägermeister....

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why do you have to wait for National Novel Writing month for that?

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Frosty, you are one of the very few people who look like what I thought they would. More people need to get photos up there!

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Because I am planning to participate in the thing, ands the rules say you can start the actual writing ion the FIRST day, no earlier. I can plan, sketch and other stuff like that before then... Heh, gotta churn out 50 000 words in 30 days.... eeep!

On the other hand, I did not get the jägermeister. Also didn't get that much sleep....

I just LOVE the movie xXx... Yorgi is so freaking hot....

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ara, once again you are posting in your sleep! :nono:

10. Arabwel

Media:
    See how addicted I am?

We slept in (What a wonder...) so we once again are asleep in the virtual sense.... Eze is off doing stuiff and I am in a net cafe...

11. Rotku

And there I was trying to shout to wake you up and you weren't even asleep :rolleyes:
    Did you ever end up finding players to DM for your D&D game thingy?

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, no players as of yet, but now I am hunting for someone who'd like to play GURPS because I waqs asked to be a part of a new group DMed by this one guy I've met a few times....

13. Rotku

Ever thought you DMing over the internet with people from SP? :D

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Rotku, with my fabulous 'net acvcess *sarcasm*Ä trhat won't work... well, not atleast until i get a good one. Way in the future...

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Come on you two, we have a chatroom for this. Don't spam here like this when you can talk in the chatroom.

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Speaking of such - Ara, get to the chatroom!

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Actually, I can'y, this evil computer at the net cafe is refusing to admit me into FAI, and doesn't have IRC. :(

*kicks the computer*

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ah... stupid pagebuilder doesn't load on my home PC, and I need java to run it on the school computers :(

I really want to get my webpage up quickly, and my PC is not being co-operative, neither is my internet for that fact.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I just remembered I have a character study to write for my Duke of Edinburgh Award! I've had it hanging over me for 6 months, and I just remembered it, and it's due in on Friday! CRAP!!

*starts doing diagrams of party interactions*

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Took PSAT today. Feel real good about it; I think I got at least a 750 on each section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.