1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Why don't you put a comment like that in one of those threads?
    ...made not quite like that, but along those lines.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Just introduced a fourth coffee into my circulation. Perhaps won't fall asleep during those 4,5 lectures afore me. Not full five because I won't make it in time and will have to get in after the pause or even after the whole first lecture. But international law is hellishly boring, so no particularly strong feeling of loss here.

Poor girls, two or three coffees more and I'll talk with them like with guys :( ;)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh, I'll be around for the week if you'l have me :D

Although right now, a catasthope is looming in the form of an economical disaster...

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

This is a Kingdom of Sorcerers Place news update:

Today work started on developing the infamous 'Herfling'. As of yet there is little information available, though it is thought that they'll be freaky demon like creatures looking almost as scary as Herf himself. More news when it comes in!

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... it is official. I am insane. I have gained a slight interest in DBZ.

*sigh*

I am such a twerp...

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Today is New Stuff day. I'm wearing new shoes and a new leather coat, and carrying the new bag I bought to go with the coat. Whee!

7. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Ara, you've been officially insane for quite a while now. :lol: :rolleyes: :p

Well, exams are going pretty well this week. Yesterday was English and Spanish (bothwere fairly easy), today was Physics (SO confusing) and Religion (the easiest class with the most lenient teacher). Tomorrow, though, my exam is the worst of all classes in the history of school: ALGEBRA *wishes there was a screaming smilie* Oh, wait, here it is :aaa:

*needs a triple espresso :coffee: to keep herself awake while studying through the middle of the night*

ยค

I wish I had new clothes.... :wail:

p.s. you're not a twerp.

8. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Same here, my exams are going pretty well too. Everything went good and I didn't even study. I should though since my average is not too good.
    I messed up on my Algebra though :( , so good luck.

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Arabwel will be comign to my place tomorrow, so we can continue the insanity. Insanity rules big time, LOL.

10. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

*Is lurking around the chatroom*

*Is insane*

*Is planning a "Chevalier is..." thread...

Chevalier is...
    -with a too big ego
    -the spam-god
    -addicted to coffee
    -a rogue modron

*Is planning to stop using * in the beginning and end of his statements*

NOTE:
    Don't steal the "Chevalier is..." poll idea... it still needs fixin'

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Oh, please don't do it, Taza! The last thing Chev needs is MORE food for that ego! :rolleyes:

Waaah, my car needs brakes to pass state inspection. $550, on top of tire rotation, oil change, wheel alignment, inspection and emissions... No more shopping for me, this month, I'm afraid! :cry: :wail:

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Speak of the devil...

Greetings. Seven coffees and two painkillers, eighth coffee en route. There is no other way. Law is so hellishly boring, especially constitutional law.

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The devil? Where?

Y'know, there should be a quote game where it has quotes from people on the boards and you have to guess who said them... that's been done actually... I think...

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I want a coffee machine so I could beat Chev at the coffee drinking.

*takes out a needle and pricks th eover-inflated ego*

And Taza, make th epoll with multiple choices, will you? :D

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I hate this homework so much. It is maths and I think I've got some answers wrong but I can't see where I've gone wrong, I've followed the formulae like she's shown us in class, and I've got it right in the class. So... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :bang:

16. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Chev is cursed and blind.

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

He is? :confused: If so, how does he type and read the messages here? Blind like no eyes??? :confused:

:p

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

My computer is actually starting to age. :( It's a mere 1.4ghz.

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Then my computer is ancient, with it's 166 Mhz. It does everything I want it to do, so there is no real reason to complain about it :)

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Then my computer is moderatly new it's a 2.2 Ghz,

it's a mystery of life, and do you really want to know wich obscure way he use?

edit: Realized that [strong] [/strong] didn't work here doh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.