1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ah, I'm going to have so much work to catch up on next week. I guess that's what comes when you miss a week of school.
    But on the bright side, only five more days of school and then I'm off to Bali for a holiday:D
    ...and then I return straight into exams :(

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have so much to do... I'm not actully doing it. So I'm quite bored.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I ain't doin' those things, what I have to do either. LOL.

I am spellchecking the Story of the Staff right now.

:eek: :D

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] DOes anyone remember 3dPets? Like PC pup and Splat the Cat and stuff? Well there's supposed to be like, nine of them. But I only know four. And my Aunt wants to know what they are, because she wants to get them for my cousin Patricia. Does anyone know what they are?

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sing, choirs of spammers, sing in exaltation!
    Let #sorcerers receive her Spam King!

I have returned :D

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hmm. I've been offered Mod-ship at a forum that I frequent. But I only joined recently...

But I've known the admin of the forum for some time.
    Meh. I really should be doing homework...

7. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome Back Chev! :wave:

8. chevalier

Media:
    Ty, 8people.

Frosty, I was offered the headship of an RPG section at a huge (and I mean huge) board. Quite long ago. Not have heard from them for quite a long time, too... Well, pity there's no RPG section at the one where I'm the admin (a Polish one, mostly technical). Maybe in future.

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

WHOO-HOO! Chev's back! HAMSTERS AND RANGERS EVERYWHERE, REJOYCE!

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] is it me... or haven't there been many posts on SP today?

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

ImissedyouImissedyouImissedyou!!!!

*hugs Chev again*

Spent most of the day with Jenova, and also went to see PotC for the second time.

ToB won't run on Jen... it's the fact that the original CD went dead and the one I have now is a backyup from a different disk :(

And she freezes all the time, too! :(

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] *Comf Ara*

My friends computer freezes all the time too, because he has installed so much cr... stuff on it that it no longer works properly, we would both like new computers, the difference being I start saving up money and he waits until his parents get the hint.

13. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Yeah!

(For various reasons, including Chev's exalted return.)

14. chevalier

Media:
    Quote from a forum (translated):

Topic: 'How does a woman show her interest in a guy?'

Chevalier: 'Successfully'

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Guess what? She did it again! But this time I slammed the door in her face! :p

16. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I have the worst flu ever. I'm supposed to be studying this weekend to make up for being sick in bed all week but I feel like because I still feel so miserable I have an excuse to goof off. Like when you're too sick to go to school but not too sick to watch TV or play video games. I am spending wayyyyyyyyy too much time here these days. Must study... or sleep off the flu... or something productive...

If my posts seem really grumpy lately, that's why. My mouth is swollen up like a balloon and I haven't been able to swallow solid food in five days.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Go there now!
    (there being the site Aik just gave for those of you who couldn't work out what I was saying)

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I just bought a Macintosh SE for 2 Euros. I hope it still works...
    Old computers are fun!

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What good fortune for those in power that people do not think. - Adolf Hitler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.