1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hehehe, that could be fun.
    I know, you could hop around the field!

Or even better, cartwheel around.
    You could be like Neo off the Matrix and cartwheel between the players, kicking the ball.
    And that way, if the ball goes flying over you, unlike most people, you could simply cartwheel can kick it.

Or even better, you could do triple back summersults around. Imagin that, you're summersulting up to the goal and the other team knows you're going to score, so they decide to shoulder barge you, but you just flip right over them and kick the ball into the goal all in one move. It could be like that Blitzball game off FF10, where that person does his flippy thingy kick. Or the if you where on deffence, and the ball is flying over your head, certain to go in the goal. But along flips you, and you kick the ball away and flip after it!

Or even better, you could learn to fly...

Sorry, I'm just bored.

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Me has played a lot of Alpha Centauri. Plus, me started exercising again. I went to run at 09.50 in 10 Celsius weather. Urgh. Atleast no more exercising today. Will get back to Estonia today evening, yay.

And Chev in a dress would be funny, no anything else.

Aragorn II: I did get your comments.

3. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I have to go back to work tomorrow, for like another week. I'm on holidays and im being forced to work by my parents.

I should charge them more money.

Dad's 40th today, as was his brothers. HAd a big party, and now hes hung over. Its so funny, watching him move around with exaggerated caution and yelling at any loud noises.

I dont wanna go to work, it is boring. Tedious, repetive and not worth the $750 I will be getting to do it. I just wanna sleep in.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yes, I like it too. If it's foreign cappuccino, it doesn't count against my daily demand, but if it's *my* cappuccino it's more powerful than mortals' double powerful or espresso doppio, anyway.

Damn right. I want this cup in SP merchandise! :D

Not really, pathetic rather, like a transvestite. Remember I'm almost 2 metres long.

Coffee, coffee.... coffeeeeeee....

Only two so far, but this Sunday is a lazy one. Damn, if a woman were able to make me coffee as well as I make it myself, I feel I'd marry her instantly without banns even :D

Unfortunately, I have to do it myself. Si vis caffeam, debes movere pugam - if you want coffee, you have to move your ass.

Good I have this coffee incense smoking in my room.

5. Eze Gems: 24/31

The bit about moving your rear to make coffee is the absolute truth. And I don't think that people would make voluntarily coffee to someone else. I would drink it myself.

So, make your coffe e yourself, as nobdoy else is gonna do it.

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I made a request on the radio, and guess where I was when they decided to play my song? Eating my lunch. :mad:

7. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

The soccermatch went bad. We lost 3-4. Anyways, we couldn't expect more when 80% of the players had a hangover...

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

Yay, me back in Estonia. Have to write stupid story for tomorrow. Atleast grandad got printer. Yay.

9. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I just punched the wall, and then I kicked myself in the head because I was bored.

10. chevalier

Media:
    Kicking yourself in the head should have helped you...

11. Slith

But, sadly, it didn't.... :sosad:

12. Eze Gems: 24/31

Hitting yourself doesn't help.

Be happy that you don't have a stupid Lit assignment for tomorrow.

13. Slith

Oh, but I do. And a History assignment, come to think of it.

14. chevalier

Media:
    Hehe, good to be out of school :evil:

But then, wonder what's waiting for me at uni, beginning with October 2nd :(

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How can you kick your self in the head? :rolleyes:

Rotku's leaving in two days times :D

16. chevalier

Media:
    With your knee. And I'm quite sure there are people who have other ways.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I need to taste good coffee again. All the stuff that I have been drinking tastes like rancid... stuff. I bought some arabic coffee beans, but I dont know how to brew it. That sucks. Arabic coffee is the industry best. None of that instant rubbish. Anyway, back to work.

18. Rotku

No, that would be kneeing your self.

Is this actully possible? :eek:

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

AHA HA! *mimicks Sir Lancelot from the Holy Grail*

I've just edited my post in the Gryloas campaign setting topic in the D&D forum!

Oh boy, I just saw that movie again. I shall be having really weird dreams tonight.

20. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

You would be surprised at the good coffee that there is. Go down to your local turkish restaurant and after the best meal in your life, try a turkish coffee. Delish.

To kick yourself in the head, simply be a midget and do what weeman in Jackass did.

That show was crap, but I got a couple of laughs out of ryan dunn and wee man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.