1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Good, Yerril. Very good. Showed the twit what she is.

*goes to slam dorrs in people's faces LOL*

Blaah. I feel weird and I want to eat.

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I went to a party yesterday. I also went "good and drunk" as people say. It was nice, since it was almost a year since the last time...

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Ive been blobbing it in the channel since yesterday, but Morgoth has a new pet!!

A 3-month old kitty with sharp teeth and claws, plus she is trying to eat my face, I'm not dead yet!!

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Two years of SP for me! See thread is SS :grin:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well, Yerril, before whose nose did you slam that door? Am I missing something?

6. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

6 pages?
    I was away that long?

Ah, but anyway. I finally found some free time so I came here.

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

So much damnable homework to do...

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Now... I had some very STRANGE dreams last night.

On the otyher hand, I get to eat free junk food in courtesy of this hellhole I live in today... yay.

BG2 is fun.

I forgot what I was going to rant about...

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Yerril: You've come far in a short time, my Grasshopper! :thumb:

10. chevalier

Media:
    White caramel mocca... hmm... right, just what I need.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I did some maths homework - now am really angry.

I am going to be murdered on Monday by a teacher who's parents are from terrorist country (she told the class)

She kept on about me because of my bad handwriting, which I cannot help. So I asked the Special needs teacher if my new teachers knew I had difficulty writing - he said they should do, and asked if something was wrong. I said about the maths teacher and my friends saw them arguing at lunch break :wail: I'm dead...

12. chevalier

Media:
    I've always had the same problem. Probably because they forced me to change my writing hand from left to right when I was six or seven. They say I was doing all or almost all other things like right-handed persons. Now I'm no longer left-handed but I'm not fully right-handed either. Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes it's not that bad, especially in fencing.

Hmmm.... yet another coffee. I needed it. I need each one I drink and each next one the moment I drink the previous one ;) :coffee:

[ September 14, 2003, 16:23: Message edited by: chevalier ]

13. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Recover soon, Sprite.

(And everyone check out my pretentious post in SS.)

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I use my lefthand to write and I have some difficulty in doing things, but the only bad thing is my atrocious handwriting. LOL.

Alpha Centauri with fan-made factions is cool.

15. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I use my right hand to write but I do a lot of other things left handed. (Like archery and stuff) It drove my freshman color guard captain crazy because I kept doing right-handed things backward. Except now I can do just about eerything pretty easily with both hands becuase of color guard. It's amazing what 4 years of practice will do to your wrists...

And 8People, don't let the mean teacher get to you! And congratulations to Yerril for standing up for himself, *applauds* And lastly, YAY Chevalier's back! :)

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I had a lot of bad dreams last night. I think I have been staying up too late on the computer.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] In English we are doing 'Much Ado About Nothing' it is meant to be a comedy, but the only comedy I can think of is if when William Shakespeare wrote this he thought: 'let's write this in a strange language and see how the brats in Parkstone cope'

damn writers. hmm... well not all of them... because I write stories and stuff...

damn language evolution :p

18. chevalier

Media:
    @Silverwolf86: thanks ;)

@8people: I believe language evolution should be controlled, at least to some extent. If we impose total control, nothing will change and only new words will be added, new expressions forged etc etc. Not a bad thing if you ask me, but it's not the way it's supposed to work. Just filter the worst scum and everything should be well. More or less.

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I meant I couldn't understand a word of this play :p

picture this: top half of the page (just about) is the play, bottom half is translations for words and phrases. Some seem to have up to four meanings though.

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Now... I am right-handed to the most part, but I asm pretty proficcient with my left hand as well... and yet, my handwriting is, well, atrocious.

I wonder if I am left-handed, in reality, and just in denial? After all, my mother and sister are both left-handed...

On the other hand, life sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.