1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Man I just woke up NOW :coffee: and I am not truly awoken. Here it is about 11 Am, Realy nice to have errr 11 hour of sleep. But I'm sad knowing that after the 2 september I'll have to woke up each day at 7:45 Am, no wait that's why god created Week-end :D

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yes, I loath my brother. Ok.

Whatever. I want to go back to Estonia. Oh damn.

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Don't whine, I have to get up at 6:20 AM each day... :(

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That wy God created Week-end...! Anyway I don't whine, well okay yes. Anyway There is many fine thing to do and fine people to meet in my High School if that weren't of those ¨class¨ :D

5. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I was going to create a poll about whether a pirate, ninja, samurai, or cyborg would win in a battle, but Tal recently warned me about the sillyness, so I have to remain relatively sane or tempt the Wrath of Mod.

Hmmm... lemme think... sane... sane...

Oh, I'm going to college next week. Living in a dorm with a roommate and going to classes and stuff. Should be great.

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Eii, TSFS, you haven't been on the stupid ninja site lately have you? I just got that impression from your post. :D

7. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I remember reading about how they developed a room-temperature superconductor.

Usually when something reaches superconductivity, it's temperature is WAAAAAAYYY below zero (-256 for one). And once you gett to that point, if you put a magnet over it (provided each is the proper charge), it just floats there. Neato!

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Eze*

*hugs CHev*

Don't complain, Daephon... I woke at 6 this morning and realized that it's too late, so from now on it's 5.3 every morning...

Of course I don't HAVE to wake that early... it's the hair. Braiding it takes eons.

I just came back from a good restaurant where I ate a pretty damn good meal. Now I have eaten... um, what is the culinary term for snails? Also, managed to sneak in a small class of wine, and the nazis who control this place didn't notice a thing :D

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I got the LotR:TT video today, yayness (to steal somebodys something). It's my 16th birthday tomorrow :) This is the last day i'll be a 15 year old, and i spent it buying a suit for my next year at school. Oh and a glue stick.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My last beginning of highschool classes was celebrated by three glasses of booze so soon as we made it out of that damned boring place and the beholder called headmaster. Sweet youth... ;)

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Lucky you, Chev.... :rolleyes: The damn wine was way expensive, so I think it's a quality versus quantity thing :D

I pre-ordered myself the TTT DVD. Couldn't wait for the Extended Edition. I NEED my Elrond fix. Of course, pre-ordering from a specific pklace gives you your very own One Ring as an extra :D

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Shrikanth: I hope all is well with you&yours following the bombings today!

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ara: I still have a nice bottle of wine here, too. Something Greek. Got it four months ago, haven't drunk it yet. Need to fix it :D

14. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

46 more died in senseless terrorist twin car bombings in my city today.
    One of these was in front of a temple. Damn em. But they cant get to us. This is our response.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Urk. It's the last time I go to THAT restaurant. I threw up this morning. I think it was the snail things.

And no, Chev, no matter what you will claim it's NOT a hangover thing.

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Lucky. I wake up at 5 each day.
    Except on weekends. Then its 2 pm.

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You uncivilized people :nono:
    I get up at 7 am on weekdays. Around 7:30 am sunday, but around 5:25 am on saturdays.
    Much more "civilized" times :p

18. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Uncivised? I find that offensive to the extreme. I am very civilised. I use three different types of fork to eat my soup. Uncivilised? I think not :D .

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

Me is civilized. And perverse. Snails suck. We had stupid brother's birthday. Before the end, me and Deira disappeared downstairs and she listened to Linkin Park and me listened to Rammstein. Rammstein is cool. I get forbidden thoughts when I listen to Rammstein.

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Three different forks?
    That just proves my point! Most of us don't break the first two :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.