1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Spamminess... what an ugly word. I prefer Spammage :D

I need to get IWD2. Period.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Son't listen to Aikanaro, he's just obsessed with post counts :p

I found one of my old notebooks. it has a story eight pages long I was in the middle of writing. I think it was quite a good story, but I'll have to try and learn how to read my own handwriting before I can continue it :rolleyes:

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Another quiz today.
    Why are we tormented so :wail:

4. Arabwel

Media:
    Because.

Hmm, I better babble something so i won't be making an one-worder....

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    *cough* *cough* *cough*

6. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm at work FAR too early for a Saturday morning. :cry: :sleep:

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Week left of summer vacation, then the eternal working starts again... :( No more work free days, late nights and late mornings...

8. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Virne*

There, there...

It's funny that my message to my teacher didn't reach him, about me being hospitalized... somehow they seem to think I have just been gallivating ariound while I should have been in school. Bah. I have to reassure them on Monday that yes, I have a valid reason for my absence, or else they'll kick me out. Oh joy.

And I just realized I don't have the statement about my stay.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    We're 23 august! You mean school had begin in your region...? I'll begin my Secondary 4 (10th grade) the 2 september :wail:

@ Arabwel Anyway if you were truly hospitalized than this a good excuse for not being in school I mean you were Sick no?

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Nah, not really sick. Just, according to OTHER people, hyperactive and overagitated and need of some professional help.

As usual.

It was probably thje yelling death threats part. I was loud enough to have the neighbours call and ask is everything was all right.

11. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Shrikanth: are you trying to say you never saw space balls??? Go immediately rent it!! ;) :D

12. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

It wasn't THAT great. It had its moments, but there are much better films out there. Like Army of Darkness. That was a must see movie.

Sent my English assignment off just now. Should get a damn good grade for it too.

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sleep does sound like a rather good idea at the moment...

Is it just me, or is random babbling growing faster than usual?

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Nah, the last few ones were just slow.

I admit that I haven't seen Spaceballs.

*adds it to her list of movies-to-rent*

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Baezlebub (and anyone else who cares), I'll be 16 in, now, 3 days.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, congrats on my behalf already because I have a feeling that they might institutionalize me again before three days time. Or ban me from the 'puter.

*is sneaking on*

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ta.

The LotR Two Towers VHS & DVD arrived 3 days early here (here = england, since I don't know if it's just here or everywhere). Most odd.

All the adverts where it said 'out 26th August' had stickers over them saying 'Out Today'

Anyone know why?

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Maybe the shops are caught in a strange time lapse?

or maybe they had recieved them and just put them out anyway.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    I'll get the special Extended Edition when it comes... oitherwise I am happy with my four theartre viewings. *whistles inncoently*

I juast watched selected scenes from FotR and now I am cerying. I am feeling so horrible, for I long to be in such a beautiful place as Middle-Earth but I can never be.

Oh well, I did vow that when I am rich enough I shall build an exact copy of the movie-Imladris to New Zealand :D

Also, I got a pretty freaky scare when I snuck on the 'puter just a moment ago... when I came in, the screen was running with the green Matrix code!

Of course, after a moment, I realized that I had finally installed this one Matrix screensaver I DLed ages ago. Too bad :(

20. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Here I am.
    bored, as normal,

Probably about to be kicked off the internet.
    Went riding today, and did way too much manual labour to be healthy.
    Got attacked by the three little ponies in the filed above ours. One tried to eat my shoe, and another tried to eat my jumper.

Getting seriously adicted to NWN multiplyer again. :( I have my radio too loud. And I feel like trying to draw my online characters later, I haven't draw in ages. And my online gallery should be updateing soon!

yay! Anyway, I'm off to check something, and get yelled at by stressed out mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.