1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just watched StarWars A new hope the other day for the first time in a couple of years ... brought a tear to my eye :(

Random word of the day

Shingles

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I am hungry.

Life is strange.

I like poetic justice.

I overuse the word matron.

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

My random word:

Because...

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Philosphy final questions and answers:

Q: What is courage?
    A: This.

Q: Why?
    A1: Because
    A2: Why not?

Got a ride to Mars, Now I just need proper clothes...

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    All right, this is uncharacteristically mean and I know it, but...

The most idiotic of my bosses is heading to Greece for a week. Does anyone have any contacts with what's left of 17N so we can arrange a targetted strike? We've taken up a collection here at the office, and are willing to pay...

6. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I just needed to say something here because I couldn't think of anything to say anywhere else.

I feel crappy. :(

7. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] Rallymama LMAO :D

Think an assassin would be lots cheaper than a targetted strike. (You are calling for a missile launch aren't you?)

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    No, Shrikanth, we don't want any collateral damage to innocent bystanders - well, maybe a little blood spattering on the suit, but nothing permanent! :lol: An assassin probably would be easier, and neater...

Hey, you, where have you been in "Stave"?! I've left it wide open for you...

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Isn't Tiamat in Greece? I'm sure she's up for a little mischief! You know how those Grecians are! (I KNOW it's "Greeks," I'm doing my Dubya impression!!!)

10. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Bah! Back into GCSE year...

I'm the only person from my class in set 1 maths... :(

I'm expected to get A* !?

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Day off school :D
    ...Although I do have a lot of homework I should do.
    But then again, I've just been execpted into ALFA so I should go and buy SoU...
    What to do :confused:

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] American Pro Football starts in 3 hours and 28 minutes....!!!

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    3 hours and 28 minutes - which coincidentally is the amount of time it takes to play the final 2 minutes of a typical NFL game :roll:

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

This SP Trivia is so hard!

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Man, my birthday is on Tuesday, and I'm just so hyper right now I could explode!

16. Rotku

My sister's birthday was yesturday.
    So now today she has all her friends coming over for a party (of a sort).
    Luckly I'm going to be out of the house for most of the time.
    But then when I get back I'm going to be kept awake for hours and hours and what makes it worse is that I've got to get up at 5:30 tomorrow. AM not PM!

17. Arabwel

Media:
    I am going to MARS!

Yes, the Mars War game trip will start today. Thankfully I amanaged to get myself this little note telling what I should bring... and that my clothes selection was pretty much appropriate. Yayness...

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Lucky you. I am going to go and rot with my parents in Finland. Yayness.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    My final babble before I leave for the game.... keep the spam flowing!

I just ended my worst posting spree since... since... Gah.

School can be fun when yuou don't have to do anything :D

*hugs all*

See ya on Sunday!

20. Rotku

Bye :wave:
    Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.