1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Urgh, I'm almost spamless today :(
    In other news, the invasion of Milantos is underway! :D

2. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I am at work.
    Life is challenging.
    I like games.
    I overuse the word "cool".

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I am on holidays till 11 september
    Life sucks
    I like sleeping
    I overuse the word "anyway"

:sigh: Anyway...

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yep, I am out of the loop. Got no idea WTF Milantos is....

*goes to tend to the affairs of state*

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I am Handsome (really :D )

Life the greates thing

I like Cappucino :coffee:

I overuse the words Tourist and heretic

:( :( C'mon... Oh and for those who don't know what it is, Sorcerers isn't the best place to tell you that...

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Gwenhyfar:
    What's wrong with hiking Spencer's Butte? Sounds like a great way to spend a school day to me - much better than sitting in a stuffy classroom on a gorgeous late-summer day. Try it on a bke sometime. ;) :roll:

Isn't that where the cross used to be - or is it still there? I haven't lived in Oregon for a few years now, so I've lost track of the local hot-button issues.

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    You do that often at school? Climbing on somebody's butt?

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Yeah, that's the way! :D

It looks like my little "game" was an success.

9. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I am supercilious.

Life is a like a box of chocolates, (or at least its like a few of the coffee flavoured ones that are always left till last).

I like words.

I overuse the word "supercilious'.

Isn't 'savvy' just slang for the French phrase 'Savoir-faire', which if you understand French DM, you should recognise as meaning being able to kick it like Cary G.

10. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Eze: yeah, I checked the e-mail, but I didn't find the time to read the lyrics yet (but the titles are intriguing! :D ).

I'm italian but don't drink coffee.
    Random word of the day: Cappuccino (with double "p" AND double "c" ;) )

11. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

We have our first Chapter test in Spanish class on Monday!! :wail:

You know what else? In said class, we had to memorize the Hail Mary in Spanish by the end of the quarter (October 12-14) and the Our Father by the end of the semester (Christmas holiday), and I've completely memorized the Hail Mary (a.k.a. Ave Maria):

Dios te salve maria, llena eres de gracia, el senor es contigo. Bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres, y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre Jesus. Santa Maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores* ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen. (Couldn't do the accents)

*pecadores=sinners
    pescadores=fishermen ;)

ยค

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yea, yea, I think I'll take some photos. I've already photographed the fridge I use as an alchemy lab ;) Hehe, DEA guys wouldn't like it, at least at first glance :shake:

I'm not going to say much. Crappy connection, foreign keyboard and at bad height... anyway, something for you is in the Leaving on Saturday topic in SS.

Thank you for memory Ara, and I'm truly not going to see those pictures. I'm not a missionary type, but to hell with bondage.

Hmmm... I should make it to the hotel in 10 minutes. Waiting for a call.

Boredom, just boredom. I've read almost everything I have. If this continues, I'll speak Italian better than Gorny when I'm back ;)

Ah, and bought myself a manual of Etruscan language. Could be of use in D&D for faking celestial or something.

I think I should get some good (over)dose of Proof or I'll die soon. And coffee...

Don't be worried if I don't post soon. This little computer pit pisses me off supremely. I come here only to check my mail and end up posting anyway, but it's far from comfortable.

Logging off...

Regards to all of you and those in #sorcerers.

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I am slightly drunk (blame the Baileys) ;)

Life is good...at the moment.

I like capibaras

I overuse the word f*ck

:spin:

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well school started again today, and pretty soon i'll be getting loads of homework :( ah well at least I got the afternoon off today :) and watched a video about mayonaise in Maths (odd I know).

15. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hey chev, you cannot be bored, it's your holidays!! What about finding new friends and hang out together?

P.S.: capibaras rule as any other living creature on earth. With the only exception of mosquitos, maybe...(at least when they try to approach me just to immediately become part of the wall, poor babies :evil: )

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Ooh, it's the SECOND time we have technical drawing at school, and looky! We've being handed this nice assingment of making schematics of a boat-trailer. Goody!

Well, my faoult I am in this mess... the teacher offered me a chance to just practise the basics because I am the least experienced in the group. me and my big mouth.

He's the one who spies on us, the bugger. But then again, he was the one who originally snared me to this whole design thing...

17. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

No, do not adjust your brain waves, you are not dreaming, the world is not experience technical difficulties. Well, maybe it is.
    I can go into a fast food joint and get a burger, fries and a coke for a buck. I can also get a double burger, fries and a coke for a buck. I can also get a triple cheese burger, fries and a coke for a buck. What? I can get three different meals, all with increasing degrees of food amounts, all for the same price? How is this possible? Has someone gone nuts in the coorporate headquaters of this fast food resturaunt, maybe this person should be running for governor of the People's Republic of California.
    And lets talk about "fast food" shall we? Fast food? What exactly does that mean? Because it certainly isn't about the service. I can't remember the last time I waited for under 30 minutes in the drive through. I guess "fast food" means the animal is very fast when they try to chase it down to kill it.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Gah. School... urk. Well, at least I have my niche here...

I hate calculating arches. I just hate them!

Got my char for the MArs Wars. Said war will commence on this weekend. Yayness.

I am a "Nice and open" person with the label "pasificst" (spelling... I know)

Oh yeah. "fun"

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

20. Arabwel

Media:
    A LARP. I was supposed to go to Blomfelt this weekend, ut I can't afford it. So, it's this one closer to home...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.