1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ditto, Ara. ;)

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Now is it "Car-i-bee-an" or "Ca-rib-ee-an?"

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *shakes her head*

I am officially getting into trouble because of this, but do I care? Naah. I am just going to stay here for a little longer, maybe be latye or something.... don't care.

Mondays, I hate mondays. No computer classes.

And hey, I am not saying that PotC is THE movie to see, I am merely expressing my liking to it. :D

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Wouldn't you get in less trouble if you stayed away the whole day? From school that is.
    Becaues that way you could make up some exuse, like say you where sick...

5. Arabwel

Media:
    It's "special" school for those with spesific needs that need to be taken into account while schooling... mostly health stuff. So whatever my excuse is. I'll survive.

On the other hand, I might not survive the goons who controll me HERE if I stay all day....

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Lock the door, then set off the fire alarm. They will think you are at school so won't look for you there! That should give you an hour or two...

7. Arabwel

Media:
    No lock. And the fire alarm would cost me a ton, because they'd make a distress call....

Besides, no use. i am worming off on one of the school computers now

8. Rotku

No Locks!
    How boring.
    And would they know it was you who set off the alarm?
    ...Maybe I should shut up about that now...

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Thank you anyway... for the psot, now I can post again!

I blew up a monitor in school.

Now I am planning on skipping some more class, the evil me.... I just don't feel like Math.

it's the road to hell, I know it is...

10. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

heh. Well, we'd end up in hell anyway. For thinking bad thoughts about men. Hehe. Hehehehehe. Had first school day. Hehe.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Life is hell, so we'll be right at home :D

12. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

And we go to hell for thinking bad thoughts about women. Guess I'll see u all later

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier to brothers and sisters in SP greeting. Be good and don't mess too much. There are two PC pits here: one is closed, the other is ****ty like hell. I'm not going to come here unless I really, really need to. Even boredom isn't enough of a reason. I doubt I'll post anything soon and most probably not until I'm back home. See you and have a good time. Let the Schwartz be with you! :tie: :coffee: :borg:

14. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Woohoo, it's Labor Day, no school! *Happy dance* The only problem is i so friggin tired because i played Manhunt last night for two hours then watched movies till 1 o'clock.

Woohoo, new gem!

15. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

I miss you!

I managed to get some of my fanart scanned.... it's evil stuff. You don't want to see it. Trust me. And if I told you what it's about, Tal would ban me before you can say "bondage"....

16. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hey Ara, I want to see it!! And don't play the mysterious girl with me, it makes me even more curios!! :D

@chev: remember to take pictures for the club! ;)

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Aragorn, IƤll PM you a link when I get the m uploaded, and give you adeuatte warnings....

I have a headache. Urk.

18. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Its been awhile since I posted in a RBP.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Scratch that, I've got 'em all now! :)

20. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Strangely, these days I'm not in the mood of posting... What is wrong with me? :confused:

:p :D :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.