1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #117

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Thanks . . . I think . . . ???

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    To sound like a Canadian that should be: Thanks... Eh? :lol:

4. Dice

Media:
    Don't stereotype BT, eh? Actually don't worry about it :p.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Isn't Canada just like the United States with poorer weather?

[​IMG]

/runs!

Disclaimer: I have been to both Canada and the U.S.A. I know better than that! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  6. Dice

Media:
    Tsk Tsk Monty - Canadians like hockey and Americans like baseball. Also Canadians wear a lot more toques, but not always because of the cold - it can be a fashion statement as well! And we must not forget the evilly calorific and yet wondrously designed poutine.

---------- Added 7 hours, 10 minutes and 54 seconds later... ----------

Wow I am a creative genius. At least I feel that way at the moment because I'm drinking my new invention. Peach and vodka gel slushy. Woohoo! I took a packet of gelatin and dissolved it in peach juice, then added more juice and made up the final bit of the volume in vodka. Then I set the gel and partially froze the rest of the juice. When set I took the vodka juice gel goodness and broke it up a bit and added some of the frozen slushy juice to tone down the alcohol a bit. I think I might be drinking it a littttle bit fast though. :p

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Good to know that after all this time away people still have time for some Random Babble. :p

Did I miss anything? ;)

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heya Mags! Long time! You sure did miss some things. Right on top of my mind is a rather sad thing. Surely much more has happened, but that would be the most notable, imo.

Edit: Ooh... How could I forget: How have you been? :)

9. The Magpie

Thanks for the news -- sad to hear, but another reminder of how strong the SP community is.

As for me, I'm good. Turned 30 recently and loving it. There's something about having that voice at the back of your head saying "I don't have to take that sh!t, I've done my growing up now" that really helps separate what's important from the BS.

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Haha! I got to remember that one. :lol:

11. Dice

Media:
    I've been having too much fun with the new chat here, I have to remember to post!

12. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    30 years old.

The rest of us are getting old.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ugh, I hate shovelling snow... but what I hate even more is wading waist-deep in snow to get the snow caps off the hedges. :grr:

14. The Magpie

Well, I glad it's not that cold here, especially since our heating packed up yesterday evening. I swear that boiler knows when the estate agents have a day off! :shake:

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It's a tad nippy here but no snow due to the privileges of a coastal city. Reptiles aren't keen on the air pressure though so are largely sleepy (One is also full of eggs again and one has never seen a Summer so doesn't know to behave any differently)

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wow. What a week. Three days in San Francisco for a meeting ... I really don't like to fly. This week in Chicago (home) and then next week in France. I'm already tired.

At least I'll have good food.

17. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    The food can be nice in France. I especially like (my mom's) cassoulet and Chicken Méditerranée. The bread is disastrous, though.

Where in France will you stay?

18. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I was pretty happy with the bread last time I was there. I'll be near Montpellier.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm fostering four more snakes next week to get them feeding properly because I've done well with my trial animal. Possibly more to come as March is when most royals start hatching out and people are always on the lookout for ways to avoid the task themselves :lol:

20. Ludovik Duty-bound

Media:
    That sounds like a helluva interesting hobby. Do you have any hilarious/sad/uplifting snake rearing stories?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.