1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #117

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I really make a point of it, not to eat the hot evening meal out of the freezer or microwave.

The pile of oliebollen however is slinking fast. I do not delude myself that others eat them as well, since I know it is not so. So I franticly avoid things like ice cream.

Tomorrow maintenance day on the pc. I will take it apart, clean every part with a brush or airspray. Replace a few parts, some caselights are malfunctioning.

One should clean the inside of his/hers desktop pc yearly.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I don't think I dare open mine after 3 or so years now... I'd probably kill a new civilization that's grown in there since I opened it last. :shake:

3. Ineth

Ineth Instigator Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    But the survivors might still worship you as their god!

4. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    When I hear funny noises creeping out of mine, I usually just hit it rather than dare to go in there and investigate. Sometimes it even works. ;)

5. Gaear

Media:
  6. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Well now, what a speed. The pages load quickly.

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Gaear - wow, that's just way too much geekery for me. I used to think I was a geek, but I am beginning to doubt that in the face of clear evidence that geekery requires much, much more.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Trekkies are Geeks with a capital G and a degree to prove it. :D

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think people should only wear costumes when sex is involved :D

Silvery likes this.
  10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That leaves a disturbing image of Holloween....

11. Dice

Media:
    Ok when I said "people" I was referring to the adult ones. Kids can dress up any-time they like because they are kids :p.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dressed up as a Dutch "Santa's Helper" (Saint Nicolas) the 4th of December. I sincerely hope that doesn't make me a paedophile. :p

13. Gaear

Media:
    Well there was that one lost episode of Star Trek where Kirk, Spock, and Scotty .... well .... And I assume they were wearing their uniforms. ;)

No, but maybe a tranny. Aren't Santa's helpers usually ladies? :D

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: Our santa's helpers are of both sexes and they're called Black Pete
    We're a bunch of racist traditionals here. :p

15. Dice

Media:
    Ok well you made me realize my statement wasn't foolproof. I guess actors need to wear costumes for their work. I'm not sure I remember that Star Trek episode ... I assume the three of them weren't doing the deed together?

@ Mon - Well you have an excuse with the Santa' s helper thing, but what about the high heels and stockings you've mentioned previously in the MUG hmmmmm?

16. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Hey! That's just part of a lumberjack's outfit! Everybody knows that... :p

17. Dice

Media:
    Don't worry Mon, I think men totally should wear women's underwear in private :p.

18. Merlanni

Media:
    Research learns us that wives buy cheap undergarment for their husbands and ......

If you want to wear the good stuff.......

19. Gaear

Media:
    And just think MoN - 'private' only means inside your outside pants. :p

Indeed they were. Kirk (on the receiving end) later described it as "painful." It's not well known, being the Lost Episode and all. Maybe I should link it in the MUG. :D

20. Dice

Media:
    Yah maybe we should give the MUG some attention again. It's been a while :p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.