1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I feel that the end of this thread will soon be here. I will now sing "kumbaya" for the thread as the Final Posts are made.

DOTW, I for one ask that NO piercings be made public.:p

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love piercings.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] So do I. A pity I'm phobic.

The chair thing isn't usually a problem as most have an 'immunity' level up to 20mV but the one that warning was on didn't even have 10!

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    On the plus side, you could really upset all the people who feel the need to make really LOUD mobile phone calls to prove how important they are :lol:

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] What? By having my chair break/spazz out? :skeptic:

6. Silvery

Media:
    Oops, sorry, I thought you meant it'd make things do that weird buzzy thing

7. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] You didn't read the quote from the manual then? :p

8. Silvery

Media:
    I read it but I was probably either drunk or being run over by toy cars. Do I get forgiven?

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Actually, the terms of the bet was that if I lost, I'd have to get a mohawk. There was no mention of what kind of mohawk I was to get, so I got my regular haircut instead, just kept 'em a bit
    longer... enough to do some kind of fake mohawk. I added gel, and there you go, I held my end of the bargain.

Wish granted.

10. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    DotW, don't wuss out. Get a proper one, you can handle it. You're hardcore.

11. Disciple of The Watch

I know I can handle it, but work doesn't allow it (I *am* working in the public, unfortunately). Call it a switch of plan on the fly.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You should do a reverse mohawk! :bigeyes:

[​IMG]

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Reverse mohawk always reminds me of this:

From 'The Prisoner', December 25, 2005, NY Times.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Way too tired to function... and the week only gets less sleep filled after today.

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, I went out for a few beers in the pub yesterday and then a friend joined and we ended up having a very funny costume party in his flat. When they eventually started baking a cake at around 4am I decided to go sleeping.

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Costume party? Cake baking? I'm surprised you didn't mention pillow fights and dressing up dolls.

:p

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Depends on what kind of dressing up was involved. And on what was in those cakes.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Cake? Bah, nothing like all-dressed pizza with double mushrooms.

19. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    And on that note, I guess we can play Taps for this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.