1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    :mommy:

So the university with all the students with phones, public places with lots of phones, the radio station houses around town, the police and fire station nearby, hospital visits, walkie talkies...

:goodbye:

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

30 dollars is a lot for a movie! The IMAX tickets here at 12.50 - 13 bucks, probably 15 in the cities. 30 is way too much!

Plus, ET is still the highest selling movie ever - Avatar has sold about half of ET's 142 million tickets sold.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It was $30 for the both of us..... $8-something for the movie + $3 something for seeing a movie in the XD theater + $4-somthing for the 3D version.

We didn't buy any snacks or drinks; we sumggle those in. :D

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    That was fun, when we went to a movie a while back in this silly cinema and this thug at the entrance wanted to search our bags, and when we told him that he couldn't because he isn't allowed to under the law, and when the people behind us started to chime in underlining that point of view ... the look on his face, priceless ... and indeed, he let us in without pestering us further. But if looks could kill I'd not be posting this :D

Speaking of priceless, $ 30 is seriously expensive.

And except for that, Mass Effect is seriously fun.

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The painful thing in my eye is a spot. It's on my eyelid and it decided to explode into my eye this morning. Not nice

Also, my husband is a prat. While I was in the shower this morning he decided to go out. Thing is, he took my car and I'm not insured on his so I've had to wait for him to get back before I can go do some food shopping. God knows why he didn't take his car!

6. Kitrax

Media:
    Yeah, it *is* a little steep...until you see a 3D movie in that theater. Soooooo worth it! :bigeyes:

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    We do that too. Although people tend to get a bit peeved when we fire up the hibachi to BBQ hot dogs.

:p

8. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I was working as an usher at a theater (not a movie theater) once, and a guy tried to smuggle in 5 bottles of beer in his coat... but... it was like a salsa music show... wtf... :confused:

9. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I smuggled a beer into a theatre once, in a pint glass. That took some skill.

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    You should meet my friend. He used to smuggle 6-packs into all sorts of places - theatre, pub, club. He probably still does it too.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Now I *really* am off to play MM6. As soon as I'm done with the fog.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My Cygor has a face :)

Still calling him Mr Fuzzbutt :D

13. Kitrax

Media:
    I read something I shouldn't have, and now I learned something I didn't want to know, because it only strengthens my views. I was actually bummed that I was more right than I previously thought. :bad:

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Got to do some philosophy preparation for a tutorial this week. May need to dust off my thinking cap...

15. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I now have a slug

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Who shot you?

17. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm starving. And exhausted. And freezing.

Bah.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Bah. Don't want to work.

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Stop complaining, you married him.

20. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Care to elaborate on that Kit. I have a sneaking suspicion I know what it's about, but enlighten us nonetheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.