1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Such language Tal! I'm shocked! I expected more from our great leader!

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Wait... there was snow this year as well? For some reason I didn't see it at all :(

Oh, you mean REAL snow. I thought you meant some gimmick on the forums :p

@ Silver: :lol:

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I went to buy DA:O for PS3 last week, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a freaking Sega Genesis, and model 2, no less! My model 1 Genesis was stolen when someone broke in, and it pissed me off as I could no longer play Phantasy Star 2-3-4, but the game I missed the most was COLUMNS. Damn, I love this freaking game, and I can play it for hours and hours and hours... hell, I even pulled an all-nighter without realizing it since I was so freaking in the game, obsessed with beating my previous gem record.

I just might get the 32X and Sega CD too. The DOOM port is appearantely very good, and Knuckles Chaotix is supposed to be good... never been much a fan of Sonic, though the games were pretty decent. I believe the 32X also has some wrestling games. Could be good. The Sega CD Sonic game is supposedly good too... worth checking out.

Now, time to go hunting for some games. There are a couple of games I once again want to possess, like D&D WoTES, a damned good game. I got an itch to play Altered Beast, too...

Also, on a trivial note, if I can get my hands on a model 3 Genesis, I can say I own/have owned all three hardware revisions of the Sega Genesis.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Am I the only one who found this absolutely hilarious? :lol:

Geek status +1 for you.... :D

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Every time I shop at Waitrose I end up with another small green token. I'm sure that they must have some use, but I've not found it yet. Must remember to ask next time I'm in as I'm amassing a bit of a pile of them now. Hmm...

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've just eaten Jerky and Dark Chocolate with Ginger in it and MY GODS it was good. May need a milder chocolate though.

Yes, I am bored. I'm on house tidying duty and opened the cupboard to two options.

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    RP-less weekend looming :(

There shall be Plot. *hugs a pillow*
    Can't wait for Monday. (Or, if RL does not favour us, Wednesday and Beyond)

At least I have stopped being deadly nervous about school. Plotting beats anxiety.

8. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ship the snow to Vancouver. They need it more badly than you.

9. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I've always wondered...is "bloody" considered really bad language? One (Christian, South-African) guy I used to know chastised me for it. Here it's bloody considered pretty bloody mild compared to some of the bloody things I could bloody well say.

10. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    It's not *that* funny... :hmm:

Why is it so hard to believe Red Dragons curse? Clerics *do* have the remove curse spell... HAHA... :hahaerr:

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    "Bloody" often comes in Afrikaans as the adjective "blerrie" together with the Afrikaanse version of the f word. Source

It's btw hilarious that 'neuk' is classified as "Kid's stuff" since it certainly ain't Kid's stuff here :hahaerr:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have a one day LARP event tomorrow :)

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just played an hour straight of Atari 2600. My brain hurts.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Well I just played 2 hours straight of Dead Space. I almost **** my pants.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Pink my friend, pink. :p

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Good luck Taza, do tell if they worked.

17. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I don't honestly have a clue if they worked - I'm spending too much time healing.

But I do feel like I'm slowly healing. Despite mornings like this, when the nausea prevents me from even drinking anything.

18. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I played about 5 hours straight of Dragon Age last night.. Bloody love that game.

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Corset on, very tight, breathing shallow.

Awesome :D

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

2 Jumbo Jacks, 15 Mozarella sticks, and a large Coke for free. Along with a $2 pizza earlier today?

Having food connections rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.