1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Find the lethal dosage amount, and then subtract a few mg to be safe. :p

In other awesome find news, I bought a Blu-Ray player tonight. I was working at Target when I rung a customer up...when I scanned the Samsung Blu-Ray player, my register told me to scan a gift card for $30 and to give it to the customer. Good for him right? Anyway, I've been meaning to get a Blu-Ray player for awhile now, and since this player was only $175, and I received a $30 gift card, and I used my 10% team member discount, and it matches my TV both in brand and appearance... I got a pretty sweet deal! :money:

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oooooooh...trainers. Fair enough, thanks 8

---------- Added 0 hours, 1 minutes and 33 seconds later... ----------

By the way, I hope all the Brits on here have gone and downloaded 'Killing in the name' by Rage Against the Machine!

4. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    It's a great song and I have the CD, but why only brits? I don't understand...

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
  6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's an effort to stop kareoke Cowell getting his latest puppet to number one in the Christmas charts

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Pissed off. One more [censored] shift to go. Then a day off, then a shift of floor work, then FINALLY, A WEEKEND THAT'S NOT CHOPPED IN HALF!

Damn, today is another foggy day. Ah well.

8. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Certainly have :)

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Strange...To listen to people with their problems...To see what they've been through...To see what they're struggling with...It does make me wonder...Perhaps, let us be cautious here...let's just evaluate the situation carefully...

Hm.

It could be that I might be...perhaps every now and then...one with Tao...

10. Silvery

Media:
    For the love of God! I have ANOTHER cold. I'm sick of being ill

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The premiere of my documentary went really really well last night - people loved it! I will put it up online as soon as possible, if you guys are interested.

12. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I don't know about the others but I'd like to see your work. :)

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Cool, thanks! For the rest of you (;)):

A brief blurb about it: What do social activism and education share? — A lack of joy. But with the Boston Honk! Festival, radical drum and brass bands from around the world have created a three-day party; a musical occupation of public space, an opportunity to dress colorfully, dance freely, and fill the air with an infectious and joyful desire to revolt against the problems of society and the ruts of daily life.

Basically, it is about how cool music is, and how it affects children and adults alike :)

14. Caradhras

Media:
    Not a bad subject and I guess you had a nice time working music with pictures. I mean conveying all this enthusiasm must have been exhilarating. Now I'm really interested to see how you've translated this in your work.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Pass....... :p

<_<
    >_>
    -_-

Ok fine...throw up a link, and I'll suffer through it. :evil:

16. Silvery

Media:
    *sigh* If we must, we must

:lol: I think it sounds fab, looking forward to seeing it!

17. Caradhras

Media:
    Both of you are being very nasty to dear old Saber. :lol:

18. Silvery

Media:
    I said it sound fab!!!

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I saw a woman on the tram yesterday who wore fluffy woollen gloves, grey, and at the tips the gloves were punctured by her long ivory coloured fingernails that stuck out like claws from grey, furry paws. Gross.

[​IMG]
    Not quite like that though ...

20. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I can't believe my luck! I have just won £900,000,000 (Nine hundred million UK Pounds) on a lottery ticket that I didn't even remember buying!

:shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.