1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Saber likes this.
  2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Works for me. :evil:

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    DotW, we're the new meteric system for drunken, angry negativity! :lol:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You must be so proud :p

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I missed RPing so much. Now everything feels better.
    I wish I weren't late for the lab though...

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I still miss roleplaying, I haven't had a chance to play in so long now :o

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I never said that *I* could spell...even when sober! :p

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, me too. My new girl doesn't like it when I come to bed dressed as a wizard.

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    That sounds kinky.

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Would the sleeves not get in the way?

11. Saber

Nah, I modified the robe so it is now the Short Sleeved Robe of Pleasure +10. She's still not a fan.

However, she does call me a Viking sometimes... maybe I should start wearing one of those hats and bring an axe to bed.

12. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Double entendre overdose detected :lol:

ION winter is officially here. Snow, subzero temperatures, cold winds and all that jazz. On the bright side the weather's beautiful and sunny and it looks great, at least if you're indoors.

I also need to find something to read... I've spent most of 2009 reading a 20-book series and I suddenly find myself with a feeling of emptiness. I've been thinking of grabbing the Death Gate cycle, but that would require a trip to a not-very-close-to-home library. Or I could read One hundred years of solitude which sits conveniently on a bookshelf at home, though the title alone sounds very depressing.

13. Silvery

Media:
    One hundered years of solitude...."Got up, had breakfast, saw no one, went to bed." "Got up, checked emails..nothing, went to bed" "Got up, treated myself to a phone call..no answer, went to bed"

Yeah, sounds depressing

Speaking of depression

Rob and I have decided to try for another baby.

However, after the problems that Ashley had with prematuraty we've decided to take no chances whatsoever. As soon as we find out I'm pregnant, I'm putting my feet up for 9 months. There's no way we're taking any risk.

The thing is, it means that I'm giving up my anti-depressents. It's been ok for the past week but now withdrawal is kicking in so I'm getting really bad vertigo and crying at EVERYTHING!

I could have stayed on them but tests have shown that there is a chance that they will cause toxicity within the womb and it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

Prepare yourselves for weepy posts and much random thinking!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  14. Saber

500 naked people are running around in front of my dorm in 0 degree weather... welcome to Tufts.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

F--- yeah!

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    And you're not down there with them? :skeptic:

My signature says, "For SHAME!!!" :nono:

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I
    want
    to
    die.

edit, few hours later: Not really no. Heh.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Back down to Glasgow for the Trampoline Club's Christmas Dinner today. Should be an pleasant evening and nowhere near as messy as our Manchester trip was last weekend. So much male nudity...

19. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Hey! Last night, I dreamed about SP for the second time this week!

I was dreaming that I walked in a furniture bazzar and saw a brand of chair that was named Blades of Bonatar. I was really amazed that the name was just like Blades here, so I wanted to buy it so I could take a picture of it and send it to SP, but it was two costly and I didn't have enough money... :(

A couple nights ago, I also dreamed that their was an end of the world-zombie apocalypse with a few humans living in pocket groups through out the world. I went to Montréal with my father and brother. We fought some zombies but there was a tidal wave and a mass flood. Montréal was completly destroyed. We were able to escape it. We then walked to Columbus, OH (?!?), and met a few humans there. We needed money for a weapon or something, so I said to them ''Wait, I know this guy Saber, he's the head of a very large lawyer firm! He'll help us with the money. I'll just PM him on SP!''

So, the morals of that last dream are :

1) Don't listen to what Saber says, he's filthy rich and wants to give away his money.

2) Even if the apocalypse hits, SP will still be around. Talk about a strong community you've created, Tal... :lol:

Saber and 8people like this.
  20. Saber

Too much work to do, and I wasn't drunk enough to withstand the cold. Plus, I didn't want to embarrass the rest of the men with the enormity of my package.

:lol: Haha, so now we've each had a dream about each other... this is getting odd :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.