1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I hate Saturday evenings. I hate the b**** who works right now. And I hate the idea of having to do this piece of trash of a shift.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Wheeee, a whole new playground! :banana:

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    *jumps* :p

All aboard the #110.

There has to be something with chocolate in the house...

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I've hoovered, emptied the bins, played some games, read lots of pointless stuff on the internet and generally procrastinated today...I need to do work but I have no desire to even if my deadlines are just round the corner :(

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

How high?

Me=lame.

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oof

---------- Added 0 hours, 16 minutes and 31 seconds later... ----------

Just been in hysterics laughing at Rob. He came back from the loo saying that he'd hit his head on the sink. Turns out he went to sit down, forgot to bend his knees and bent at the waist. :lol:

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] How?!

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Top 10. I'm so happy I could cry. Or laugh. Or chop off T2's legs. Or any number of other pleasurable activities. :p

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Got quite a bit of cleaning today. Having quail for dinner now

11. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Met a girl tonight. Gorgeous and loves The Lord of the Rings. Good vibes.

12. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    This one's for you Lore! :D

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
    Abraham Maslow

One of the biochemists at uni has this quote on his lab's door. I think I should introduce you to him ;)

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Now I am really, really, really, really really pissed off. And even my chilling therapy has no results.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Big bag of Cheetos - Check!
    Mini-fridge full of Mt. Dew - Check!
    Open weekend - Check!

Now all I need is DA:O to arrive already... :bad:

15. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Ziad: Not a bad world view (Maslow).

Going back to BG (That's Belgrade, unfortunately, not the other city :p ) for school today :( It happens every Sunday, and I'm just as unhappy about it.

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ... there was a time I thought having a beer with Splunge would be fun ....

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh, it would be. For one of us... :p

18. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Argh shaving makes my face itch! :( on the bright side I bought lots of chocolate today :D

19. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    To put on your face?

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *IN* not *ON*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.