1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I also fail to find the overwhelming number of Chinese that rule of thumb says we should have.

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Another thingy, I found this on a gravestone:

I found this a nice way of saying goodbye, if you still didn't get the clue, look at the capital letters on the left side :grin:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've heard of one such poem that translates:

Here rests XXXXXX YYYYYY, my wife,
    For the first time she's closed her mouth

4. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

5. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Falstaff, how was the concert? C'mon, spill em. What was the playlist?

Another 5 months, 1 week, 4 days till i see them at the big day out. Another 5 months, 1 week and 5 days till I see them in concert. Man, this bites. Metallica rule.

My birthday on Friday. Getting a bass guitar. Have to buy my own amp though. Cheering!

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Frostbite, the pictures are nice and so is font colour. Try bold or extra wide, should look better.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

There are about 4 Kiwis here, so 1 in a million is close.
    No school tomorrow :D
    Teacher training day, so no school for me :D

We've (My family) just started planning for our next holiday. We're going to Bali :) Hot sun, warm water, great swimming, away from everything, and a whole new culture for 9 days, can't wait.

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I wnat to get myself a bass guitar too, but I don't have the money right now :(
    Do you know what guitar you'll get?

9. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] @ Frostbite
    Avtaar is good. Try some font with lower aspect ratio. Smaller but thicker. Use a clashing colour to make the name step out, maybe red or green whichever looks better.
    How or where will you use an image for a signature :confused:

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have returned!!!

Rhopruugh computer bans and broken computers and pai n and suffering I am back!

*hugs everyone*

I missed you guys.... I missed you so damn much!

*hugs Eze* There, there....

Looking forward to RopeCon and the infamous Matrix game that will be totally in shambles because of my recent inability to access computers....

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :shake: Roguestone status :D ... ah well, my 3.500th post is spam ... I should have known ... :shake: :1eye:

12. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Ragusa* Go Rag!

of course it's spam. Spam is ALWAYS there.

13. Morgoth

Media:
    That game is sooo bad, look at the openingsscene, the wheels of the car are square!

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

My horse has a phobia (sp?) of pigs.
    She hates them, its even worse if your riding her when you senses them.

Its like a human having a panic attack. Scary piggies!

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Arrgghhhh. I was cutting wood today(the old fasion style, with an axe). And a piece of wood just chrashed into me, right above my eye. The cut was bad, and I had to get it sewn(sp?). Three stings...

16. Morgoth

Media:
    Be happy you didn't pressed flowers and wore a bra :D

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence, Morgoth... i didn't mean EtM, which I have seen being played thorough and know exactly how good it is, but the Matrix RPG I shall be running there.

It's doomed. I tell you, it's DOOMED!

18. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

The Metallica experience.

A truly blistering set. Two days later, and I am still sore. For anyone who is interested, a setlist. Here we go:

Battery
    Master of Puppets
    Harvester of Sorrow
    Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    For Whom The Bell Tolls
    Frantic
    Sad But True
    St. Anger
    No Remorse
    Seek and Destroy
    Blackened
    -----------------
    Fuel
    Nothing Else Matters
    Creeping Death
    ----------------
    One
    Enter Sandman

Not much post-black album stuff, and that was nice. It was James' birthday, so there was much whipped cream and pie-throwing on stage. Also, at one point Kirk played his guitar with a drumstick.

However, probably the most amusing thing was Fred Durst's almost constant praise of Metallica during limpbizkit's show. He kept talking about how "we're all here for one thing: to see Metallica," and during their cover of Sanitarium, they flashed the words "Metallica is the sh**" on the video screens over and over. Rather amusing.

19. Harkle Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Ara, Matrix larp is doomed to be successful. :)

Hey, is anyone else from SP coming in RopeCon this weekend? Arabwel and Eze are coming there too.

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work... My summer vacation hasn't even ended yet, and I already have a pile of homework. :( First, I must finish an essay about EU and USA patents, then I must write a second one of the Workers Rights. Third, I soon have an exam of Knowledge Management and Business. Blah. Of course, my physics teacher wants to have a few 'questionãres' done, as well as my C-programming, mathematical programs, and Digital Technics teachers... :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.