1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

The Twins are back!
    This should be interesting.
    Welcome back. :wave:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I think I might go and play a DOS game, or mayhaps Scorched 3D. Decisions decisions...

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Scorched 3D? Is that scorched earth? I loved that game!

This hockey tournament is finally starting to hit me. My legs feel like they shouldn't be part of my body, they are just so tired. My brain feels like it could fall asleep any moment. Infact the only thing that's keeping it awake is me thinking "Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake."

We lost our first game today. 1 - 2. We could have won if we played as well as we did yesturday morning. That means we aren't in the semi finals :wail:
    Oh well, there's always next year, and the year after thaaa.... So tired :sleep:

5. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] This is funny:
    -------------------------
    There are a Couple of things you should know

When I'm born, I'm black
    When I grow up, I'm black
    When I go in the sun, I'm black
    When I'm cold, I'm black
    When I'm sick, I'm black
    And when I die, I'm still black.

You white fella

When you're born, you're pink
    When you grow up, you're white
    When you go in the sun, you're red
    When you're cold, you're blue
    When you're scared, you're yellow
    When you're sick, you're green
    And when you die, you're gray.

And you have the nerve to call me colored???

6. Rotku

:lol: LOL!

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Scorched 3D is, IIRC, the 3D version of Scorched Earth. It's freeware if you feel like finding it.

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Freeware??! Where ...

I was pretty much addicted to ... err ... conquering russia for a period. Great game, only refuses to mount on my Win 2000 OS :mad:

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    A quote for Oaz:

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper he should sweep streets as Michelangelo painted, Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all will say here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well." --- Martin Luther King, Jr.

;)

10. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] You have no right to raise expectations for me just like that, Rallymama.

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Who gets yellow when they're scared? :confused:

12. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Aaah, finally my parents are gone for some days, I will be able to taste freedom again.... :D

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Freedom gets boring sometimes.

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Colonel Santiago is the leader of a militaristic faction in a comp game named Alpha Centauri known as the Spartans. She's one tough ***** and Eze wants to be one as well. Am in Estonia right now. Have to be at home tomorrow at nine. Hate my dad. Deira(a SP noob, sorry for the leet) is having her birthday. Byebye. And hugs. For Harkle and Ara atleast.

15. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ugh... I'm sooo tired, my school system sucks, i have to get up at 5:45 every morning to get to a school that starts at 7:40, and then i have so much homeowrk i dont go to sleep till 10:00 pm, and 7 hours of sleep is not enough!

16. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

You're completely right. I was alone some weeks ago, got bored, ate a lot of food and watched TV all the time....

17. Rotku

Shows what a backwards place the USA is, doesn't it now? :p

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm worried about missing school, sure it's only two days but I dunno, doesn't feel right missing it because I'm on holiday. I mean, I don't even like going on holiday, I prefer to stay at home.

19. Rotku

Don't worry about missing two day. I mean, how much will happen in two days? Anyway, holidays are (usually) great. You get to travel, visit new places, and see the world!

20. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Freedom gets boring if you cannot handle it properly, and anyway freedom doesn't mean conplete loneliness. ;)
    Playing and listening to music, reading a good book,drawing,taking a walk in the green; these are some examples of what I do to enjoy my "freedom". :p :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.