1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I was working in CC...But that fell through. I've been at this new place since April. It's Corporate Law and MUCH closer to home!

2. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:) 8people came round my house today, we didn't actually do much though...

Ah well.
    I'm hungry...

[ August 14, 2003, 19:26: Message edited by: Frostbite ]

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Sir Bel: Very cool. We'll plan for September, then, when I should be recovered from my move!

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Poor Harkle. Well, I say you screw her and find people who like you and are not like that dumb chickie. *screams ME, ME and hugs Harkle*

5. Dyacea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

*hugs speakers*

Noo...don't give up on me now...I can still hear you Daniel...

*starts artificial respiration on the speakers*

Anyone know the Heimlich maneouver?

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Harkle, my sympathy. I'm going through something very similar now, so I know the pain. The good thing is that she actually did tell you something. Keep going. Next time won't be better, but ultimately some of those may work - due to the sheer frequency - was it Bernouillie's Law of Great Numbers? With 1% chance a hundred of them should be enough.

7. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Thanks Eze and chevalier. I'm still in good terms with her, but that's all. One of her friends said to me, that she wants to be free (we met usually only once or twice in a week, during last two months). Well, if I meet her again, I say that maybe her next boyfriend wants to spend more time with her.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A good think to tell her. I have a good news for you, though: if she speaks what she speaks, she isn't really meant for you. Therefore no loss. If she speaks to you through friends, she is not really meant for anyone, if you know what I mean.

It's possible that her freedom should truly concern her so much, but then she would tell that to you. And if it were only an issue of freedom and independence, your contacts would have remained the same and only obligations would have been cancelled.

To sum up, better now than later. The later it breaks out, the harder for you to bear. At least it wasn't after two years of a relationship. Feel better now?

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Just saw Monkey Island the movie. Bloom remains an elf, and references were a-flowin'.

10. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] There IS a Monkey Island movie?

Oh wow. :eek:

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    He's talking about Pirates of the Caribbean.

[ August 16, 2003, 12:20: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

No more school for nine whole days :D :D :D
    I'm off on a hockey tournament, which by the way, I am going to win :D
    And then when I come back, my team is into the semi finals at first place.

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

You lucky bastard, I'm beginnig at Monday... :(

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Argh! These songs are freaking addictive! I can't stop listening to them, and am forced to listen to the same songs over and over again because it's only a single. I need a burner, then I could blend the CD's together. Eh, I'm rambling.

And before anyone asks, I'm talking about the songs on One Dollar Short's single Keepsake. Though After the Fire is ruined by unnecessary screeching.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You northerner's and your strange seasons :rolleyes:
    We've got another 8 weeks of school, here, until our final exams start, and then holidays!

16. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I started school this monday :( But the good thing is that I got free acess to their computers WHOHOO :thumb: :happy:

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm gonna start school in September. Yayness.

Harkle: I say DON'T bother with relationships. Me, I settle for the occasional ****, when I get older and that's that.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Arani prepares for war! The Vortex Corporation shall fall! Mwahahahaha!

19. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

We just had trials for the Age of Conquerers inter-hostel wars. The seniors screwed us.

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I don't practice Santeria,
    I ain't got no crystal ball,
    But if I had Goph's cell phone number,
    I'd give him a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.