1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@The Beast Within, i'm from England. In the winter even the snow stays away (It tends to turn up every 5years or so, any other times it just hits the ground and is gone). So that's why I didn't know what snow cones are.

2. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yeah!

damn, I need to get painting my army.

Anyway, I had a very funny chat with some friends over the internet, and seem to be getting cra... worse, at ALFA.

Blah.

Nevermind.

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Summer is sooo slow and boring, but I suppose it's better than the crapulously huuge amount of work I'm gonna be doing soon.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ah so much homework :(
    So much very very hard homework :(
    But my dad said he will help me when he gets back from work... lets just hope he keeps to his word.

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Wanna know if you're insane? take this easy test :D

A'right I know it's old sjeez..

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well then I guess I'm insane :shake:
    If you don't laugh at that you must be a very boring person.

7. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Summer is crappy indeed, but it's raining now, so I can sit in all the time playing Diablo II :D

8. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm back! Heeeeey! Yippeee! Woowwwww!
    Well, I guess I'm also insane.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    If you've come back of your own will, you're insane. If it's not of your own will, you're possessed. Whichever you prefer :lol: ;)

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:nolike: Ow, what are you considered if instead of laughing you end up wincing in pain because you were wearing headphones, had the volume set too high and the damned thing nearly blew out your eardrums?

11. chevalier

Media:
    Well, JSBB, overly trusting is my diagnose for you.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Clamma Lamma Ding Dong! Actually, all this talk of clams has me thinking about seafood. I want to order a bushel of steamed crabs!!!

13. Dyacea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Clams? I prefer prawns. MmMm yummy.

Darn, I am *trying* to listen to the sweet voice of Daniel Bedindfield online but the track jumps more often than a POND full of frogs! :doh:

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Bel, if mussels would do as a substitute, how close are you to Monk's Cafe?

15. Dyacea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am being instructed to wrap my arms around him and kiss him 'til he's dead.

And apparently she's coming back on Friday.

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Rally, do you meant the one from Seinfeld? In NYC? If so, I am far...Otherwise, I've never heard of Monk's in/near Philly.

17. chevalier

Media:
    Tea... for a change. Not that I won't get a coffee immediately after. I'll need it - I'm going to make a call that amounts to a suicidal attempt in given circumstances. Seems I have as much of preservation instinct as RPG paladins have. Montjoie!

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    It's a Belgian pub at 16th and Spruce, luv. It's supposed to have one of the best selections of beer in the city - you gotta get out more! Of course, being on the other side of Broad Street, we tend to go to Eulogy down at 2nd and Chestnut.

I still think we should hook up for lunch one day.

19. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I am up for lunch...I'm in OT mode through Sept 1st...But after that, nice, cushy, 40 weeks...I can take a half day and swing up to the city.

I can't have beer though :( I started Atkins last week. Only hard alcohol! :lol:

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I thought you worked in Center City? Did something in Wilmington come through, then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.