1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Asterix, what's more amazing is that you registered on the first few days of these boards going up, and haven't posted till today. How come? I'm amazed you still found your username and pass after all this time. :D

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] :eek: He got here a month before me! :eek:

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow. Amazing comeback.
    Now I *do* feel stupid.

@Frosty - soz to hear that. I've got a new pet I wanted to show you maybe another time if I still have him.

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Got the schools open day today. Man its so stupid. I go to school on a public holiday so people can marvel at my school. What crap.

On the plus side, i do get to make snow cones.

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Amazing.... i didnt kill anyone this night. yet.

*start skipping all below

Its a bit over midnight here and i dont feel a bit sleepy. I havent any movies to watch, its night in ALFA and i dont feel like playing anything else right now.
    So.. I'm here :)

hmm.. yeah, i'm going to chatroom to see if there's anyone there so i wont spam here so much(not that i do often).

*end skiping

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

What are snow cones?

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Snow cones, as you might think, are cones of snow.

Now, I'm hungry and hot. I want a sno-cone. Mmmmm... yummy.

(A sno-cone is a bunch of crushed ice placed in a cone container, and syrup is placed onto the ice. The syrup seeps into the ice, and you have a delicious treat.)

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Just make sure that you save the yellow ones for people you don't like. :p

9. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Where do you come from that you have been kept ignorant to the wonders of the Snow Cone? I might just be naive, but I thought everyone, with the possible exception of those living in 3rd world countries exp. in places to hot to keep ice knew what one was. No offense intended, of course.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm so amazingly bored I don't have anything to randomly babble about :(

11. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

That's funny, I thought that a sno-cone was a chocolate drop covered in little white chocolate beads that you get from the movies. Ah,Sno-Cones!

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

A thought of something to randomly babble about :D

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I think I'm going to become a professional prophet :angel: Perhaps I should start from placing bets on horse races basing on my gut.

I'm ready to put my money on that I'm already singler than single and that I only need to be told so, which will only happen when I ask. No general reasons will be given and no talking it over, the latter because of the lack of time. A little empathic observation will reveal that something has changed, but what exactly has changed will remain a secret forever. No proof will there be, but portents will say that I'm apparently not the same person for what I was taken. It will be nothing personal, and nothing really will have changed - after all, what did I expect? -, except for a tiny little detail which will be that I'm on the hunt again.

I'd rather go hunt undead, if someone gave me the choice. Perhaps my newly perfected abilities would prove useful :borg:

At least the coffee expresso will hold its position and fight unto death to honour the alliance :coffee:

OK, so which horses are running today? :money:

14. Rotku

Owwww :wail:
    My thumb hurts. Its swollen up and turning purple.... All from hockey practice.

Winter has ended :D plants are flouring. Bees are coming out. Sheep are lambing.
    It's Spring!

[ August 13, 2003, 11:18: Message edited by: RotKU ]

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @DarkGoddess: Those are Sno-CAPS

If you get them in a good chocolate shop instead of from a grocery or movie theatre, they're called nonpareils.

16. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I remember those SnoCaps....but never liked them much....those little white things always got stuck in my teeth! :shake:

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I kinda like the crunch they give to chocolate - but then again, really good chocolate doesn't need any help. :roll:

18. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm also back, but I haven't been here, because I've been quite busy during last few days.

First, my school started yesterday and I have lots of work to do and long schooldays.

And second, my almost-girlfriend said that I'm too good friend for her, and that's why our relationship won't work. :( Well, we didn't have anything at all, but I really hoped that it would work. I'm still going to try talking with her some day, when I've thought more about this.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My pet died in the night. I think something attacked it again. :wail: poor Behe (said Beeya :p ).

I've painted most of my warhammer now! Woohoo! Means I'll have to go an buy more. So fra I have a unit of 16 Dark Elf Spearmen (12 painted) and 3 harpies.

I want to get some Darkriders or something next :spin:

20. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

uggh whatever you do never rent a place with no internet connection. Never name a chipmonk either, you never know what you will hit coming home. (he should have went right, right I say)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.