1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

@Morgoth

Come on man! Most of us probably know that one.
    I am not sure but I believe that the mother too was deaf.
    Next one please :)

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*Is almost bursting from held words*

:almostmad: I *really* would had loved to say my piece in "Gloomy Anniversity." There was some ridicilous opinions... :almostmad:

3. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Blah! 8people, come do destruction at my house. its more interesting, *presents 8people with little sister* there you go.

Hmm... bored.

*grins*

8people. we need to record some voice sets soon.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] indeed we do :doh:

I can't believe one of my fish died :wail:

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Why dont you give us one this time? huh? :p

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I really should be doing my assignment, but, well, I really don't care for making up an image of Jesus.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Another whole day of archery. First archery it self, then a commity meeting... Adults have an amazing ability of dragging things out to extraordinary long lenghts, and of unnecessarily repeating them selves...

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Grr, I have gotten Zelda's Lullaby stuck in my head again. Methinks I'll try convert it to saxaphone music :D

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Music is evil. It can control your feelings.

10. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Music isn't inherently evil, it just has an awesome power to dominate, does that make it evil, or just smart? :p

Anyways, would one of you addictees like to tell me when my last post was, sans this one?

Yeah baby, Herfy's back! For a whole ten minutes...

11. Rotku

Welcom back Herf.
    Had fun where ever you where before?

12. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Wherever I was? Why, dear child, I was in the chat, vegetating for all that time, and kicking morons. That's a favourite hobby of mine, kicking morons, they make that satisfying squelch, like kicking a puppy.

13. Rotku

Ah, how fun :thumb:
    ...As long as I'm not the one behind the boot of course.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I hate weekends. Can't wait for weekdays.

Only good thing is unlimeted internet access from when I get up to 11:30pm. :cool:

15. Rotku

They are boring, aye?
    Well atleast Saturdays.
    I just sit at home all day.
    At least the weekdays I can see my friends.

16. 8people

Media:
    With me at weekends I *can't* see my friends. Every other weekend I stay at my Grandmas' house otherwise I stay in my room :p

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Wow, this must be Herf's first post since... well, a long time anyway.

I miss seeing his nails :D

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Shall we attempt to guess their colour and place our bets? Willow green, I believe.

19. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Sure, haven't been beaten up for a while... :D

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] lol. well - I'm over being destructive, for now, I'll be sure to call on you if the time strikes me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.