1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I'm getting my hair cut at noon today. To steal Eze's word, YAYNESS!

Between us, the new house will be the FOURTH we've owned, plus there have been two rentals.

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heh, you're not the only one making willsaves chev :) I have to keep myself from calling up my ex/best shefriend. It's hard, but I've been managing today. (After both of us failed yesterday :p )

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

grr, opening .htm files seems to end with the closing of all other windows I had open by accident. grr.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yesterday I only failed for saves, not will saves :D

YES, I DIDN'T HAVE ANY COFFEE!

Ugh, but today I've had two and time hath come for a third one.

However, I've been having an initiative roll problem, which is a part of a bigger problem. The big problem will dissipate if I don't solve the small problem, but I somehow don't want it that way. Perhaps I'm getting aged.

*Speaks to himself*: Now go to the cursed Explorer, open your mail service like a good boy and write that. Now, I say.

*Now makes init roll*

!d20+5

Sorry, chevvy. Try again soon.

Hmm... (looks up there where booze stands) Perhaps I need a morale bonus?

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

What I need is a luck bonus :) Or perhaps I should find a way to up my stats first, apparently right now they're shoddy as hell :grin:

6. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

See you all in week, ladies and gentlemen, I'm leaving! :cool:
    And now back to package....

7. Ilona Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

all you guys are leaving, I'm going back home monday. I'm enjoying the last days of my holiday B)

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

My loan finally came in - kind of a bittersweet happiness, but hey, that's all that grad school is, neh? Besides, this means I will finally be able to pay my phone bill.

(scary)

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think I've got about three weeks of holiday left, go back in September sometime

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    [Aragorn II]

Ewwww.... :aaa: :aww:

*Takes 10 damage from unholy exposure* :good:

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    The previous tenant (18+ months ago!) of our townhouse ordered something but didn't update her address with the shipper. When the package showed up I called for them to collect it but they never did. So 10 rainy days of waiting later and after some work to dry it out and clean it up, we're the proud owners of a child-sized denim-covered futon. There is even space for it in the new house! :roll:

Whoopee. My life must really suck, if this is the highlight of my day... :rolleyes:

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, I'm so board. ;)

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Nice one ;)
    (I'm spamming...)

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I love my new haircut. My boss (who is only 3 years older than I) said I look like [reference to classic American TV of the late 60's that most of you Europeans and kids wouldn't get deleted]. ;)

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Gidget?

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

*runs along with 8people*

Fear her.

But you know, I have a really good picture of her dressed up as a bunny on this computer...

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    noooooo... I'm not blonde!

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Phyllis Diller? Lily Munster?

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Andorra from Bewitched? *snicker*

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tiny Tim? Herman Munster? *guffaw*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.