1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #109

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Splunge, please tell me you do, in fact, look like your portrait. That would be excellent on so many levels...

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The one you see when I post, or the one in my profile? Not that it matters much; one is a view from the front, and one is from the back. Both are fairly close to how I look (with and without armor). :D

3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Yeah but Splunge, the question remains : Was it cold in the room? :p

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I cried my eyes out watching Partly Cloudy (a short Pixar cartoon). No one else found it sad. Either I'm insane, or the people thinking up the cartoon never thought anyone would reach "no one wants poor little monsters, poor little cloud loving everyone and trusting that everyone is fair" conclusion out of it. I am completely overthinking it - but I couldn't stop crying! From start to finish.

Also, somehow, I didn't log out, but wasn't physically here - unnerving feeling.

5. Triactus

Media:
    I'm finishing a huge project for work and have been working 18/20 hours a day, everyday for the past two weeks and until monday.

However...

The uninstalled Dragonage : Origins game is there, on the shelf. It's mocking me....

Damn you! You'll get it soon! *shakes fist

Seriously, if I install it, there's no way in hell I'm handing the project on time...

6. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Tire was slashed today. Not happy at all.

7. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I had this crazy idea about making a thread that would ask everyone to list their favourite curse words... There would be a lot of ****! :p

@Chicken: that sucks...

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me slaps Saber upside the head

What's a matter you boy?!?! :skeptic:

No one takes a ride on my slip n' slide without proving they're clean as a whistle first! :love:

Jessica had the “Awwwww....that’s so cute, I think I’m going to cry!” look. I however, laughed my a** off during that Pixar short! :lol: F***ing stork got screwed over so many times, I couldn't stop laughing! :lol: By the end I couldn’t breathe and my eyes were all teared up! :shake:

Chicken my boy, you may borrow my 9mm for the day. She has 13 HydraShok rounds in both mags and she's ready to go. Use her well. :D

True, nothing says, "I hate you more than anything, and I want you to die a slow and miserable death!" like four little asterisks! :shake:

9. Triactus

Media:
    If you go in MUG, we have a similar thread... :)

10. Saber

:lol: Nice.

Although, if your genitalia are shaped like a flat wet rubber slide, I think you have something far worse than the herp.

And Chicken, I am sorry! Do you know why? That is terrible :(

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    "Slip 'n slide" is only an expression...my junk is about as long and as girthy as this:
    [​IMG]

I added that twist in there for "her pleasure". :D

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

No clue. I was parked in the same spot as always when I go to work and when I came back I went to drive off and it got bumpy really fast. Afraid I might have ruined the rims too, so it's gonna cost.

Second time in six weeks or so I need to buy a new tire, last time it was from a screw though.

13. Saber

Ah, my apologies. I now have much too vivid of a picture of your [edit: anatomy] in my head. Thanks.

Also, I would rep you for that, but apparently I must spread my [edit: rep] around a bit before coming back to you.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Today will be a gaming day. I will first play Borderlands a little and then, Dragon Age.

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Looks like we'll have to start deleting (or at least severely castrating) posts to get the idea to use MUG for "mature" discussions across. We don't currently have the ability to move such posts there, no. So, yea, don't make us delete your posts here because they should be in the MUG. OK?

LKD likes this.
  16. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

OMG WTF happened to the forums!

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

This is the part where Tal is thinking "What have I done???"

It's kind of hard to stay away from Rated-R discussions when you've been in MUG...

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not really, there's a time and a place for everything and the will to follow ruels of what is appropriate. Over the course of the forum we've been given a place for random babbling and mostly pointless posts - to stop it overflowing in unrelated topics, we have a place for political discussions - to deflect the heat in other areas, now we have a place for more 'adult' conversation why is that a reason for it to spread to other areas?

19. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    MUG exists for a reason.

20. Saber

So does PETA... this disturbed me greatly, but my roommate found it amusing, so... have at thee!

[snip]

[We can do without videos of animal cruelty. -Tal]

EDIT: 0-2 on following the rules this page; I shall be quiet for a while.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.