1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #109

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    hehe, *it's my turn to post when I have drank large quantities of beer. Weeee!

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Nah, the best way to avoid a hangover is to stick with hard liquor, and stay away from beer and wine once you've started drinking. Oh, and drinking 20-40oz of water throughout the party helps a lot too...you may have to pee a lot, but your head will thank you the next morning. :thumb:
    I thought 9:30pm was 21:30....Anyway, I'm currently posting in nothing but my boxers. It's 20:23, and I woke up at 19:00... Hooray for lethargy! :skeptic:
    Try having snow in September...global warming my a**! :bang:

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

That's the irony of it - global warming leads to more of the extremes (not just more warmth) - hotter summers and colder winters.

4. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i have a love/hate relationship with java, the drink/beans er great, but the language i could do without

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We need a drunken babbling thread

6. Triactus

Media:
    There's always the "drunk and disordely" thread. It basically counts as a RDB (random drunken babling)

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought that's what this thread was for....

8. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

My in-laws have a rental property across the street from me. Their newest tenants are a real pain in the ***. Cops were there twice yesterday. Apparently the 25 yr old son can't keep his hands to hmself and beats on the 12 yr old sister. :mad:. What a guy. When we 1st met a couple of months ago, he introduced himslef as a former marine and aspiring cop. Wonderful! Just what we need on our street, a child-beating cop. I would hope that after taking him away in cuffs his chances are now obsolete.

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Try having daffodils coming up and the coots nesting again in October. Something is confused here.

10. Kitrax

Media:
    WooHoo! WinCo Foods finally came to Utah, and opened 2 stores today! :banana:
    I got 10lbs of pork ribs for under $10. :yum:

Now, all I need to wait for is the new In-N-Out they're building just a 10 minute walk from my house! :bigeyes:

11. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Work is really slow today. I prefer busy, the day goes by so much faster. Slow Day = Boredom = Cranky Blades.

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Is that a "house of ill repute"? Or would that be the In-N-Out-N-In-N-Out-N-In-N-Out? :p

Blades of Vanatar likes this.
  13. Kitrax

Media:
    Where I come from, bashing on In-N-Out is heresy! My fellow Californian, Arizonan, and Nevadan SPer's know what I'm talking about...

You lousy Canucks wouldn't know a quality burger & fries if someone beat you with one...probably why the franchise doesn't bother going in to The Nether-Regions Of The Frozen North. :p

14. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i would kill to have an In-N-Out burger near me!, unfortunately i am not near the west coast, i will have to travel to the states to try this, and wendys and white castle...

someday, some glorious day

15. Blades of Vanatar

Balle - Don't bother stopping at White Castle, their little burgers are garbage. No need for White Castle dreams... Steak n Shake on the other hand is YUMMY!

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The picture about a third of the way down the page in your link is enough to convince me that In-N-Out burgers and fries are probably some of the grossest "foods" (and I use that word loosely in this case) on the planet. McDonalds looks absolutely heavenly in comparison.

:p

17. Blades of Vanatar

It does look like someone's stomach rejected the pile next to the burgers.

18. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Do they have mayonnaise? I actually took a course on mayonnaise once. It's not just ypur typical emulsion. Of course I wouldn't dream of not adding mustard and I'd never let any olive oil near it. Still that's probably not the best thing to serve a burger with.

19. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Playing Evony and bored

20. Triactus

Media:
    Yeah, what the hell is that game? There's always the ad of hot women saying ''come inside to play, my lord''... Am I the only one having dirty thoughts? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.