1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Touche, saleswomen.

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Hey! I'm not the one with the weird fetishes. I was just arguing over the situation... :(

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Correction: I meant Saber, Triactus AND their common fetish. :rolling:

Now that I reread that sentence... :mommy:

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The Atlantic is actually pretty nice in the US. The current flows up from the equator along the coastline. No shrinkage.

5. Saber

I beg to differ. Come to Massachusetts or Maine. You will find the correct definition of 'cold balls' here.

Oh, and Ziad, Susipaisti brought it up first! I just happened to pick on his metaphor :p

6. Triactus

Media:
    See Ziad? It's all Susi's fault! :p

Saber likes this.
  7. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I just had a very funny image of the three of you pointing fingers at each other and simultaneously saying "He did it!" Or possibly walking in on a very embarrassing situation and be told "It's not what you think..." :shake:

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Should we make an adults-only social group or would the BoM implode? Serious question, I'd need a big push to make an experiment like that, so let me know if you want it. We should probably save the why's for the group if it does get made...

9. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I would think there would be host of legal issues; such as how do you keep out minors.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The group access would be by (requested) invitation only and only known members could apply... and they'd have to confirm that they were adults just in case. Shouldn't take more than that really.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    *sigh*
    You should have grilled it up and eaten it! :yum:

I don't know what we're going to do with you Lore.... :p

That's the beauty of disclaimers....

12. Saber

The purpose of the group would be... :confused:

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, from Tal's suggestion...I'd say its purpose would be to talk about balls.... :skeptic:

ChickenIsGood likes this.
  14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

A Rated-R place to discuss? OH HELL YEAH!

15. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sounds like a good idea. Especially for us drunks!

16. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Two rbp areas? I would never find anyone!

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I quite literally laughed out loud. Probably from the tequila, but still!!! haha.

---------- Added 0 hours, 5 minutes and 17 seconds later... ----------

Quote of the day from Oakland A's pitcher Clayton Mortenson.

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Former Danish national football coach Richard Møller Nielsen, explaining the tactics after a match:

"We wanted to play with long balls."

(Meaning, the Danish tactics was to play with long passes, not with long ... well, you know.:D)

19. Triactus

Media:
    :lol:

doesn't it feel like we're being asked to go talk somewhere else because we're disturbing the peace? :p

20. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Bad influences, us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.