1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You hang around the wrong men, but then most men I know are more girly than I am too. :p

2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We received a generous gift card as a present from my sister-in-law for a professional photographer. $750.00! Wow, what a present for a new-born! The wife took our wee one there yesterday to get the pictures taken and discuss what type of package we will want to purchase. The present covered only half the bill that we were looking for. Holy Crap! I'm not a picture taker, never have been. My wife is though and even she was appalled. So we are not getting what we would of liked. Funny thing is the previous pictures we had with our 1stborn were not professional per se, but were still very good, with the package costing less than $100.00.... and my wife wonders why I tell her she has expensive tastes????

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

It has officially been 1 full year since I have had a good day.

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's ironic Saber, it'ss been about a year since I managed to stay sober for a full 24 hours!

5. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Are we then celebrating the anniversary by NOT having a drink today, Silvery?

---------- Added 0 hours, 1 minutes and 45 seconds later... ----------

Hey!!:mad:... someone gave me some neg rep today. May their cat do the old poop-scoot across their pillow just before bed time tonight!

Triactus likes this.
  6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Not a chance Blades. Just had to leave ghe FAI because I',m not making sense

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Which post Blades? I haven't seen anything offensive from you ....

8. Blades of Vanatar

T2Bruno likes this.
  9. T2Bruno

Media:
    I don't see it either -- maybe they misunderstood your post....

I got a negative for not liking Micheal Jackson ... go figure. It wasn't even for my rude joke -- the hit came when I expressed my opinion of his music.

If you were a member you would see who gave it to you. You may be able to figure it out based on what the reputation hit was (but it's not worth the trouble). I think most who do negatives are unwilling to sign their work ... which seems a bit cowardly to me.

Morgoth likes this.
  10. Blades of Vanatar

No biggie, I'm already over it...:D

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The not-making-much-sense part seems to have carried over, at least as far as typos are concerned :p

I wouldn't worry that much about negative rep Blades. Sure it's annoying if you don't know it's who or why and they leave a sarcastic comment, but one negative vote doesn't mean much.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ugh, I know a really good corset shop but they don't have all their stock online, damnit!

13. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

The cat my grand daughter gave me likes to stand on the back of my chair and tap my shoulder. A shock at 2 or 3am. Ragged old buzzard loves me! :-)
    Hey all

14. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Your a nice guy, so I gave you a rep point to compensate... :D

I'm not into stockings very much, but oohh... corsets... *drools*:love:

15. T2Bruno

Media:
    Silvery, oyd plsu yp jsbr s noy yp ftoml/

damn, my flingerz werr a bit offf on the keybord....

Muss be teh wine.

:p

16. Silvery

Media:
    Good grief, my head hurts this morning.

My friend is getting married on saturday and I'm doing her wedding favours as her gift from me and Rob. I do it for a lot of friends; it means that they save a fortune and get something a bit more personal than they would from shop bought favours.
    Anyway, her flowers are pink rosebuds so I went online to try and find some nice pictures to use...what a mistake! I was traumatised!!!

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Well it would certainly be very personal :lol:

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Heh, the dangers of looking for images online: always good for a laugh.

19. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

T2bruno, be carefull or you may end up walking to far on the East side of Chicago! ;-D

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, to be fair...you *do* live in England... :evil: :p :evil:

Random thought:
    When a mime dies, does he get a eulogy...or just a moment of silence? :hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.