1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    What, no president? They must be getting slack. For shame. :rolleyes:

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    He's out to lunch right now and asked if I could send the email for him...

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Dear Mr. Segun Agjabe,

So pleased to learn of your most exciting offer! I am Mr. Rosertnom Montresor, of Tar Heel, NC, USA.

I expect you will want to know of my bank connection. Please contact The First Jack Sparrow Bank, 419 Main Street, same town as above.

Kind Regards,
    R. M.

That should waste some of his time! :evil:

ION, it seems I am 16,384 days old today. :borg:

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Sometimes the right thing to do is only obvious when you've gone and done the other thing, with all the confidence of a typical humanity member (without a moment's thought).

Oh, well. I'll drive the car, panic and scream in terror next time they ask. :p

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Uh, did you just drive the getaway car for a bank robbery, Lore?

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I was wondering what Lore was talking about. Now it makes perfect sense! :D

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/silenced gunshots

Those two had become... nuisances. :evil:

:shake:

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wine

9. Loreseeker

Media:
    :lol:

Nothing nearly as exciting as that, guys. :p

I was asked to drive today (my grandfather asked me to drive his car to the village) but I declined and went there a bit later with my mom and brother (brother drove).

I didn't realise at the time my mom shouted up the steps "Are you going with grandpa or with us?" that I had been expected to drive.

I rarely drive - probably would have ended up screaming with a car in a ditch or something... thus the terror + stress. No one ever asks me to drive - so I didn't realize grandfather was asking at the time. So I feel somewhat bad about saying no. :(

But yeah, don't ask me to be a getaway driver - getting away is the point after all.

(Painkillers/antibiotics (for side effects of gun fights) I can probably assist with :p )

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I would have thought that if you were driving then the screams would be those of the passengers ;)

I'm sure you'd be instrumental to a good bank heist: you're in the car behind the getaway car. Create chaos and mayhem behind us to cover our escape. And keep your pharmacology course out of it! :p

Now that I think of it maybe we can use your painkillers to drug the guards too... I feel a plan beginning to form.

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Hmmm....a bank robery huh?

Make sure it's not a US-Based bank...they're all empty. :p

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Re-henna'd my hair last night, it is once again screaming red. However, staying up until 3am when you know you should be awake by 8am does not work well. I failed at waking up that early, I didn't get up 'til 10am. Still, I managed to get all my errand done and got to work on time. Go me.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  13. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

When I'm tired, don't want to sleep, and have nothng to do...

I go to cracked.

14. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Got in my car to do Saturday shopping. Food market, library the usual. After a few kilometers I realized I did not know were I was. I drove the first leg to work on autopilot taking the turns and rotunda's.

This is scary. Still it tells us how we can function subconscious while our mind wanders off.

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Margarita on the rocks -- shot of Midori -- shot or so of coconut-pineapple schnapps. Looks cool as the Midori drops to the bottom of the glass (so don't mix it).

Silvery, I keep putting these great drinks on here -- are you paying attention?

Silvery likes this.
  16. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Wooo! I just returned from a week long business trip in the Toronto area. I drove all through Toronto and I didn't die! Wooo me!! (and I should mention that I received my driver's licence a couple month's ago, so I'm a very new driver).

ION : I just drank a very good bottle of wine. That's always pleasant. But Maybe I shouldn't have drank those few beers before... :(

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Any time I find I've done that, I'm shaken up for an hour or more. Behind the wheel is not the place to blank out like that...

18. Loreseeker

Media:
    Yeah, true. It's one of the main reasons I avoid driving. Blanking out a lot.

ION, I love when my mom bakes bread for breakfast.

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Damn...I had a semi-long post that vanished into thin air when I hit reply and a security token was missing or something...

Not willing to retype it considering I'm dead tired and slightly buzzed.....

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Got back recently from a week spent receiving badminton coaching at the national sports centre. Really good time, but completely knackered afterwards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.